Chapter-26

With a nod Jin sat near her head, wrapped his arm around her and kept moving his fingers in her hair. A drop of tear slipped from his left eye which he immediately wiped off from his cheek.

"Did she slept?", Namjoon asked him by placing his hand on Jin's shoulder.

Jin checked thoroughly whether Amber slept or not. When he was fully satisfied that Amber slept peacefully and soundly, he got up from the bed.

"Jin, did she said something?", Namjoon asked as they entered the room.

Jin shook his head in 'No'. He went to the closet and took out his night wear and towel. He headed towards the bathroom when Namjoon stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"Jin, I know you're mad at Jungkook but I think we should listen to him first...", Namjoon couldn't complete his words as Jin barged in between, "Listen to him first? Do you hearing your words, Joonie? Didn't you saw Amy's condition? By looking at her I can clearly feel that someone has tried to hurt her. If you have hired a bodyguard for her then why she got hurt so badly. Isn't you hired a bodyguard just to keep her safe?", Jin burst out in anger.

Namjoon tried to say something but before he could speak anything Jin stopped him.

"No, Namjoon. This time I won't let you do anything that would hurt my Amy. After so many years, today I saw that same fear and pain in her eyes and I don't wanna see it again. So it'll be better if you don't interfere this time. I don't wanna see that Jeon Jungkook somewhere near to my Amy."

He raged in anger and went to bathroom. Namjoon moved his hand through his hair in frustration.

Jin came out of the bathroom and gazed at Namjoon who was reading a book by laying on the bed. Jin averted his gaze from him and laid down beside Namjoon.

Namjoon turned towards him and tried to speak something but Jin immediately turned to the other side and switched off his side of bed light.

Namjoon sighed in distress and he also switched off his side of bed light, laid back on the bed with his arm on his forehead.

"I'm sorry, Jin. I'm sorry for hurting you and Amy. I promise it won't happen again. Please forgive me.", he whispered under his breath but Jin heard everything clearly.

Jin opened his eyes and a single tear slipped from his eye making its way towards the bridge of his nose and ended on the tip of his nose.

In an instant he turned towards Namjoon and scooted closer to him. Before Namjoon could comprehend anything Jin wrapped his arm around his waist and buried his own face in the chest of his boyfriend.

Namjoon was startled for a bit but when he heard Jin's soft whimpers, he wrapped his arms around him.

"Jin...I'm not upset and Amy is also fine, isn't it? Why you're crying, babe?"

"Am...Amy, she...she is...not...fi...fine.", Jin managed to speak those words in between his sobs which made Namjoon to tighten his grip around Jin's body.

"Ssshh....ssshhh, babe. Calm down, baby. Don't worry about Amy. Nothing will happen to her. We're here for her."

Jin cried on Namjoon's chest for few minutes more and then he slightly parted from him. Sniffling his nose he wiped his tears and stared directly into Namjoon's eyes.

"Amy is traumatised, Joon. I don't know what has happened to her when she went to use washroom but examining her wounds, bruises and bite mark on her neck made me assume that someone has tried to harass her."

"But who'll do that everybody knows that she is my sister. Wait....", Namjoon widened his eyes, "When we went to Amy, Taehyung has carried her in his arms. That means...did he..."