Irresistible Harry

When I woke up, the room was full of light from the windows being open. It was Christmas! I got up and looked outside. There was snow on the ground; that meant it was finally a White Christmas! I went in the big guest bathroom and washed up.

As I combed my dark hair, I thought about Niall...and Harry. Niall had always been kind to me and I knew I could always count on him when I was feeling down, but my relationship with Harry went deeper. We knew everything about each other, but I had liked Niall for a long time now.

I couldn't just get over him and be with Harry. Niall had admitted he liked me, I should always be thinking about him, but Harry's kiss filled up my mind. Seeing Harry as he was yesterday made me rethink everything.

Niall or Harry? Harry or Niall? This was all too much. Suddenly, I wanted things to be the way they were when I was shopping with Harry for Louis, but before we went to the restaurant. I could still be secretly liking Niall, and be best friends with Harry, without thinking about dating him.

Harry can be irresistible, but I think Niall will always know what's best for me. It's like I'm in love with two of my best friends who I usually tell everything to. I obviously can't tell either of them about this, but if I did, I think Niall would be the more reasonable one.

I tip toed to the door and opened it. It made a loud squeak and I yelled at myself inside my head. I held back a scream when I ran into Harry waiting outside the door. I didn't even know he'd be there! "Finally, you're up. I've been waiting here for at least 2 hours." He grinned and gave me a hug.

"Merry Christmas, Harry." I whispered. Liam and Niall were probably still sleeping. "You too." He seemed happier toda; I was glad. I motioned for him to come inside the guest room. He jumped in and I quietly shut the door. Now I could talk with a normal volume.

"You know, you could've just come in and woken me up like you normally do." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Well, I was going to come in and say 'Wake up Beautiful', but I didn't want you to hit me again." I laughed, "I completely forgot about that, sorry." He shrugged and sat on the floor.

I sat beside him, "I wish they would wake up already." Harry just looked over at me with a half-smile. "I don't mind it. I like being able to talk to you without someone interrupting." Then he reached out and played with my hair. "Yeah." I gave a short answer. Part of me hoped he would kiss me again, and the other part knew I wanted Niall. As if on cue, Harry slowly leaned closer to me.

"Do you know what I want the most for Christmas?" I knew where this was going but I shook my head anyways. "You." Of course. Sadly, I wanted him too...and Niall. I seriously need to make up my mind. He then laughed loudly, surprising me. "What?!" Harry brushed his fingers against my cheek. "You were making your "I'm thinking much to deeply about something" face. Were you possibly thinking about me?" He laughed. Say no, just say no. Lie! "Yes." I replied. Why did I do that?! I sighed and his head got closer.

"You're so pretty." I blushed, "Thank you." Then he moved to where his face was only an inch away from mine, and what did I do? I kissed him. I didn't really mean to, it just sort of happened that way. He kissed me back, making it hard for me to move away. As I was kissing him, I thought about how much I wanted to be with him. Then, that was replaced with an image of Niall when he grabbed my hand. Oh, Niall. Why do you have to be so likeable too?

I pulled away abruptly, scaring Harry. He jumped back and he had a big smile on his face, but he still looked puzzled. "What happened?" He questioned. "I shouldn't be doing this." He looked disappointed for a fraction of a second, but then his smile reappeared. "You started it though. You can't deny that you enjoyed it." He was right as always.

"We should go wake them up. I'll wake up Niall while you wake up Liam." Harry looked like he was going to say something, but decided not to. Good choice. I skipped to Niall's room and swung the door open. He was still fast asleep.

Niall was so peaceful. I felt like just watching him, but when he woke up it might look creepy. "Niall..." I murmured. He smiled which made me assume he was awake, but then he sighed and rolled over. "You know you want to wake up." I giggled softly. This time he didn't even move.

I wonder what he'd do if I said..."Food!" Niall sprung out of his bed and immediately looked around frantically. He stopped when he saw me laughing hysterically. He grinned and tried smoothing his ruffled hair. "That's one way of waking you up." He blushed and stood. "Merry Christmas." He said sleepily in his adorable Irish accent.

Then he unexpectedly gave me a hug and sprinted out of his room. I curiously followed him and saw him walking around the whole house. "Um, Niall...what are you doing?" He briefly glanced at me and kept on going. "Hello?" Then he stopped and came over to me.

"Where's Harry?" That was weird. "Um, why?" "I just want to know, please." He seemed impatient. "Uh, I think he's in Liam's room." He hugged me again and flew down the hall to Liam's room. I ran over and saw him talking to Harry. "Were you with Lily last night?!" "No, she was asleep in the guest room." Harry stated. "You better not be lying!" Niall yelled.

"What in the world is going on?!" I demanded. Niall turned around shocked. "Um, I was just..." I cut him off, "Why were you asking if Harry was with me? You couldn't possibly think I was doing anything with him last night!" Niall turned red and fidgeted with his fingers.

Harry made it worse by laughing in the back, although he seemed to be slightly offended by my disgust of the thought of having sex with him. I wasn't disgusted; just not ready for something like that. "Well, I had this dream; actually it was more like a nightmare. You were with Harry..." Niall sheepishly looked towards me and gave me a small smile.

"Niall James Horan, you are very ridiculous sometimes. Come on, let's open our Christmas presents."

____________________________________________

That was just a fill-in chapter. There'll be more exciting events in Chapter 5 :)

I guess I got a little carried away with the idea of Lily being with Harry. I'll try to add more scenes with Lily and Niall.

~Isabella:)