The Wedding (Part 2) {Last Chapter}

(4:52PM)

Niall's P.O.V.

The awful sound of someone screaming stunned me for a second, and I went into panic mode. "LILY?!!!!" I shrieked as loud as I could. I tried desperately to push past the crowd of our wedding guests, but they wouldn't stop getting in my way. I don't even care what relation I have to them; I need to find Lily. "NIALL, WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Harry shouted over the whole group of worried people.

"I DON'T KNOW. I NEED TO FIND LILY!! TELL THE LADS TO LOOK FOR HER, EXCEPT I WANT YOU TO CALL THE POLICE!!" "I THOUGHT THE POLICE WERE ALREADY OUTSIDE?!" "THEY NEED BACKUP. IF THIS IS A SERIOUS SITUATION, IT'S OBVIOUSLY PERRIE!!" I couldn't hear if Harry replied because I harshly shoved my way through the group and I could see the doors where she should've come through.

As soon as I almost made it, the lights went out and it was pitch black. What the hell is going on?!!!

*******************************************

(4:53PM)

Eleanor's P.O.V.

I ran to the room Lily should've been in, but I couldn't go in. Out in the hallway was one of the worst sights I've ever seen. "SOMEBODY HELP!!!" I doubt anyone can hear me over how loud everyone else is! I rushed over to Lily's mum who was lying on the floor face down.

I turned her over and gasped in horror as I saw blood coming from her chest area. She'd been stabbed by someone, but she managed to pull the knife out. I heard someone behind me and prepared for it to be Perrie or someone who's working with her. Without even thinking, I snatched the bloody knife from the floor and spun around, holding it out for defense.

Instead of seeing who I was expecting, I was face to face with Lily's dad. I gulped once and tried to block him from the sight of his injured wife; he didn't need to see this. Help would come soon; I'm sure of it. A sound like he was choking or crying or both came from the wretched man. His blue eyes widened and he clutched his chest in pain.

He appeared to be yearning to be beside her, but he turned to me instead with a deathly glare. "We need to help her! I tried to call for help!" "You...you...did this." His words were fierce and his eyes were bloodshot with utmost rage. I was instantly surprised; how could he think that I would do such a thing?!

Then, I realized how it must look. I still grasped the knife in my hand which still had blood dripping from it. The sight made me queasy, but I had to ignore it. "This isn't what it looks like. I swear. I came looking for Lily, but I found your wife. She had pulled the knife out. I thought you were a threat. Please, believe me!"

Lily's father slammed his fist against the wall before taking the knife out of my small, shaky hands. He pushed me away roughly, and I fell onto the floor after hitting the wall with a loud bang. I held my face in my palms and tried to make the piercing aching leave my head.

*********************************************

(4:53PM)

Justin's P.O.V.

This had to be like what had happened earlier this year in Ed Sheeran's house. Every single person in the room was shouting and praying that the scare would be over. I knew it wouldn't easily come to an end. I took my phone out of my pocket and used it as a light to get out of the building.

I came across a window and set my phone down quickly before using all of my strength to lift it up. Light shined through the room in a matter of a second, and I sensed a few people were calming down. Not completely though.