Lightweight

"What time is it?" "It's only 8." "Oh my gosh, Ashley stayed out with Harry all night." "Whoa, do you think they...?" "No, she's too innocent." "Yeah, true. Is Lily still asleep?" "I think so. Oh look, there's Niall. Maybe we could have him wake her up all adorably and stuff."

"Did you know that the whole 'Nially' thing is really trending?! They're becoming as famous as Lou and I, and you and Liam! Have Ashley and Harry gone out in public?" "I don't think so. According to Ash, they aren't actually dating." "Oh, right...Niall?"

"Yeah?" "Lily's stil asleep and we-" I decided to finally break their conversation and show that I had actually been awake the whole time. I was just too tired to talk at first. "I'm awake," I informed them sleepily. "Yay!" I heard El say. "Good morning, babe."

Niall's voice was closer now, so I opened my eyes, wanting to see his flawless face first thing. Right when my eyelids opened, my dark brown eyes met Niall's shining blue ones, and I smiled. He was leaning down over me, and he lightly kissed my cheek. "Aww!!" Dani said while Eleanor giggled. "We shouldn't have stayed up so late. I forgot about your teacher coming over." Ugh, I forgot about that too.

"Please don't make me learn stuff today!" I complained loudly. "Sorry, darling. You have to pass high-school." He grinned at me, showing his braces. I really hope my senior year goes by quickly. It's crazy how when I was in middle school, I dreamed of my senior prom, but I guess it wasn't going to happen for me after all.

Niall noticed me frowning at my inner thoughts and gave me a look that said "tell me what you're thinking". "I won't have a senior prom," I said quietly. "Awww," Dani said again, making me turn my head so I give her a warning look.

She smiled and left the room with Eleanor, leaving me and Niall alone for a bit before I had to get up. "Babe, do you want to go back to school?" Niall said worriedly. He probably felt like I was upset with him, which was not the case.

"No, it's just I always thought I'd have one. Prom dress shopping would be the fun part." I smiled at my inner thoughts about going to prom with Niall. I sounded ridiculous though. "Then, I'll take you to prom." "Wouldn't that be crashing it since I don't really go there anymore?" "Didn't Liam say you were going back in a month?" Oh yeah, he had said that.

"Who cares anyways? Prom is special to you, so I'll go. I just hope the paparazzi don't show up." "You don't have to do that for me, Niall. I'll be fine." "No, I want to. I'll do anything to make you happy." He was so stubborn and sweet. "Well, thanks. I love you," I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me, his body now hovering directly over mine.

"I love you too," He smiled as his face got closer, his eyes gazing into mine, never looking away. His lips were now a second away from meeting with mine, until someone came in my room, making him roll off me.

"Harry called and said that Ashley wants to go out to lunch with you, but you have your school thing. Liam said we could move it to a later time, or earlier. If you want earlier, then you should probably get ready now. She'll be coming in an hour!" Zayn gave me the news and then skipped away...that was random.

"I guess I should get ready then. I wanna get this thing over with." I got up off of the floor and stretched. Last night, Dani and Eleanor had decided they wanted to just put blankets on the floor and talk, so that's where we slept. Not really the most comfortable situation.

"It's only 4 hours babe; you'll survive," Niall laughed at me and I sighed. His laugh was just too cute so I couldn't be annoyed with him. "Okay, you gotta get out so I can change." "Awww! I can't stay?!" I gave him a serious look that I couldn't manage very long before I smiled at how adorable he was...and perverted. "No, you pervert. Now get out!" I gave him a kiss on his cheek before shoving him out of my room. Now...how am I supposed to get ready in only an hour?