Donuts & Prank Calling

"You make me..feel like I'm livin' a teenage dream! The way you turn me on!" Technically, I wasn't supposed to be jumping around like a maniac on my bed with my music turned up loud and releasing all my energy, but I hadn't experienced this amount of free, fun-time in a while!

It's a good thing that Niall isn't here. "So I turn you on, eh?" Yep, I was wrong... "What? Pshh, I don't know what you're talking about." I quickly hopped off my bed, causing me to wince, and pressed "pause" on my iPod.

I turned to face him and saw that his adorable face was already very close to mine. His perfect, soft, pink lips were suddenly on mine, making me feel like the world completely stopped. I felt this every single time. "So where's my breakfast?" I asked expectantly.

Niall gave me an amused smirk before taking my hand and leading me away from my room and into the kitchen. Earlier, he had left me with a note saying he had gone out to get me some food.

"No way!!!" Niall had gotten donuts!!! He chuckled as I scrambled into a chair, bouncing in my seat as he brought them closer with a few plates. "I got your favorite," he told me as he opened the box where the delicious smell was coming from. "Blueberry-glazed!! I seriously love you!!"

He laughed as he put one on a plate and handed it to me. "I love you too!" He exclaimed as he left and came back with milk and cups. He poured me a glass and handed it to me as I took a quick bite into my donut. "O..M..G!!" That was definitely Louis.

"YOU GOT ME DONUTS!!! I LOVE YOU MY LITTLE LEPRECHAUN!!!" Louis skipped towards me and settled down next to Niall. He reached into the box and pulled out an orange-looking donut. "NIALL!! IS THIS A CARROT CAKE DONUT?!!!!"

Niall simply nodded with a grin on his face and Louis unexpectedly hugged him fiercely, nearly knocking him off the chair. I laughed at them and waved to Zayn who appeared. "Donuts?" He questioned with a smile. "Yeah! Come sit!" I patted the chair next to me and he delightedly sat down. Then, Harry and Liam showed up, coming to join us too. We were all a happy family again!

"Boo Bear, why are you holding Nialler like that?" Harry's lips pouted out and Louis squeezed Niall tighter. "He got me donuts." Louis stuck his tongue out at Harry, making Harry lower his green eyes and sit quietly. "Aww, don't be sad. Take a donut!"

Wow, I need to work on ways to make others feel better. I chose a red velvet one and he smiled, accepting it. "What are the plans for today?" I asked, reaching for a chocolate donut. "I actually have to go somewhere today, love." Niall said, working on his 4th donut. "You can't stay with me?" I asked, a little disappointed. "Sorry, it's important." He grabbed my hand, lightly smoothing his fingers across.

"When are you leaving?" Niall suspiciously looked at Zayn and Liam. "After we take showers. I'm going with Liam and Zayn too." "Why?" I feel like I'm being annoying, but I'm honestly just curious. "There's a fan signing...I think," Zayn answered; his eyes were only on his donut, avoiding my eyes.

"What about Lou and Haz?" "We're staying here with you, lovely. Well, until we all have an interview later on..." Louis reached out and patted my head. Great, I was going to be all alone.

"I'm going to take my shower, babe." Niall got up and kissed my forehead before going on to his room. "I have loads of fun activities planned, Flower!" Louis promised, moving into Niall's seat, next to me. "Like what?" I inquired, poking his cheek.

"Actually, your plans might be changed," Liam notified, not allowing Louis to speak. "DID YOU JUST CUT ME OFF??!!" Louis glared at Liam jokingly and Liam laughed. "Sorry! I guess Niall hasn't told you." "Told me what?!" Why is everyone keeping secrets?!

"We decided that maybe you shouldn't go to school this month. We're getting you a teacher to homeschool you for a bit." I groaned in protest. "Really? I just got out of hell and now you're shoving me back into it?" "You need to finish high school! You've already missed a month's worth of school!!"