Taken (Part 2)

Niall picked up and I almost screamed. “NIALL! PLEASE HELP ME! SOMEONE IS TRYING TO KILL ME!!” I sobbed as he spoke. “Lily!! Where are you, baby?!” I yelled at the man and asked where I was. He told me the address and I repeated it to Niall.

“I’ll come get you right now!! Hide somewhere and keep talking to me! You’ll be okay, I promise. I won’t let anything happen to you again!”

I searched around and located a bathroom. When I was inside, I made sure there weren’t any windows, and I locked the bathroom door. I was so glad that it was a one person bathroom. “I love you with my whole heart, Niall. I want to be with you and I’ll never leave you.”

I cried and continued listening to his sweet voice. “Lily, I’m forever yours. Don’t ever doubt it. I’m sorry that this had to happen to you. It should be me instead of you.”

“No, don't say that. Where are you? Please, come fast.” “Lily, I’m dying right now knowing that you’re hurt. I’m almost there, don’t worry.” I jumped as someone started banging on the bathroom door. I hope this is a strong door. “Open up! This is the police. You’re safe now.”

Thank god! I almost opened the door, but stopped. Was it really the police? “Are you really the police?” I said shakily. I looked down to the glass sticking out of my stomach and pulled it out, screaming out with agony as I did. My shirt was already torn, so I ripped the bottom half off and covered up the open wound on my stomach.

“Yes! Open the door!” Their voice sounded annoyed. “Lily, don’t open the door. Just wait for me.” Niall whispered into the phone. “Okay,” I whispered back. I stood in the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. My wrists were bloody, as well as my stomach, and my arm. On my arm, blood was dried from that girl scratching me. “Niall, I’m covered in blood.” I whispered again, while freaking out.

“Oh god. I’m coming, love.” “How far away are you?” I frantically said, while still being quiet. “About 10 minutes. Paul and the other body guards are coming too. Hang in there.” My stomach was aching and I felt weak. Oh no, I can’t pass out now! “Niall…” My vision was slowly disappearing. “Yes?! Are you okay!?” I struggled to answer him. “…passing out…in bathroom…” My head hit the tiled floor.

I woke up and someone was beating the door. “Who is it?!” I shrieked. “It’s Niall! You can open the door now!” I crawled to the door and reached my arm up. Carefully, I unlocked the door and collapsed down to the floor again. My whole body was in terrible pain.

Niall opened the door and picked me up. “Oh my god, Lily. Stay awake. I love you.” He kissed my face repeatedly and I felt him bring me somewhere and then lay me down on the seat of his car.

I couldn’t even speak; every part of me hurt too much. “Darling, an ambulance is on its way. Please, stay awake.” Silent tears made their way down his angelic face. My eyelids were fluttering, trying to remain open. “I’m trying.” I mumbled.

Niall kissed my lips delicately and I heard loud sirens. “They’re here, sweetheart.” Niall told me softly. “I love you.” I whispered. His striking blue eyes were the last thing I saw before I blacked out.

A while later…

The world was completely black. I couldn’t open my eyes, but I could hear someone faintly speaking. I recognized the melodic voice right away. It was Niall’s, according to the cute accent. “She isn’t moving. Will she be okay?!” His voice sounded anxious. I wanted to assure him that I was fine, but my mouth wouldn’t open. “It might be a while before she moves. She’s been through a difficult procedure.”

What procedure?! “The surgery helped, right?!” I wanted so badly to comfort Niall, but I couldn’t. I was restrained, but not physically. “Yes, I’m positive that she will fully recover. It will take a few days though. She won’t be able to go to school until maybe Wednesday or Thursday.”