Diana

"I wish I could just go to Australia with you now," I pouted to Niall and he rested his head on my shoulder, his blonde hair tickling my neck. "I know, babe. Me too." I sighed for the hundredth time while Niall and I watched Harry pack his clothes. "You're staring," Harry commented. "Yeah, so?" "Like what you see?" He winked cheekily and Niall shot him an icy glare. "Chillax, Nialler. He's just being himself."

"And what's that supposed to mean?!" Harry's voice became more high-pitched as he whined and I laughed. "Oh, nothing." I glanced over to the front door as Liam walked in with Ms.Princess, Sophia, trailing behind him. "Hey, Li. Excited for Australia?" "Didn't you ask me that yesterday?" He answered back with an attitude. "No, that was Ashley." Yep, Sophia is still making him act like a dick.

"Oh," was all he replied before roughly grabbing a bag to take outside. "I don't think I should talk to you while in the car, love. The lads will be irritated....no, I don't care what they think. Those peasants. I'm just trying to be nice for once, ya know? Don't wanna act like Liam." Louis was on the phone with El. Good thing Liam didn't hear that. He probably would've chucked Louis' phone across the room and that would've started another war between them.

"I will; I promise. Call you at the airport? Okay, I love you too." Louis ended the call and gave me a weird look. "What?" "You're staring at me too. Nialler, did you accidentally give her some weed? I know what that stuff does, man. Not good, not good at all."

Niall chuckled his usual chuckle and I smiled at how adorable the sound was. "What day is it?" Zayn asked out of nowhere after coming out to where the rest of us were; in the entry way. "September 21," I told him quizzically. "Why mate?" Louis wondered. "When's our first break?" Zayn asked another question instead of answering Louis'. "September 26."

Harry grinned and voiced, "He wants to know how soon he can see his babe." I rolled my eyes at him and Zayn seemed to be blushing. Aww!! "How is Veila, by the way?" We hadn't seen her for a few days. I know I thought she was creepy before, but she's actually very nice. "She's great. Can't wait to hang with you tomorrow."

I'd been wanting to have a day full of me-time since I'd only been planning for the wedding nonstop, but when Zayn said Veila wanted to get to know me, I'd invited her out to lunch. It could benefit both of us since we'll be missing our boyfriends. Yes, you have heard correctly. Their relationship was going by so quickly and they instantly connected, so Zayn asked her to be his girlfriend.

"Hey, we have to go now." Liam entered the house again and Louis, Zayn and Harry all gave me meaningful hugs before parting ways. Niall and I shared a kiss and a very long, sweet hug before he had to leave too. Liam actually gave me a hug too, which suprised me. I cherished it and bid him farewell before they all disappeared.

I decided to catch up on a book I'd started reading when my phone chimed the sound received when someone texts me.

From: Nialler<3~ I love you, darling. I know about them leaking the song. I'm not upset though. I just think they have talent with getting the songs early. Hahah :)

Earlier this morning, the song "Diana" was leaked by directioners and Niall and I were talking about it, but we were cut off when Niall was told to finish packing up his things. He'd let me listen to the song on his birthday. I had wanted to give him a party, but all he wanted was to stay at home and eat Nando's, so that's what we did.

I gave him a present; then he sang Diana for me. I absolutely love it and I know directioners do too!! Thinking about the song made me want to listen to it...and I happened to be very lucky. You see, since I'm getting married to one band member and his 4 best friends are my best friends....I know stuff....like I already have Midnight Memories. It is PERFECTION!! Seriously, everyone will love it.