Only Getting Started

"Mom, I swear I'm not pregnant! Those are just rumors! I don't even know who started them!" Harry patted my head as he passed by me. I was sitting on the couch with all my clothes scattered everywhere.

I had 1 bag already packed and I needed to finish my other one, but my mom called me so now I was distracted. I get to tour with the boys for 2 days while they're in London. I guess it's not really touring, but oh well. At least I have 2 more days left with them.

"Could you hand me that?" I asked Harry before he disappeared into his room again. I pointed to my tank top that had "1D" on the front. I would be wearing it tonight to support them. The boys were all packed up except Louis. He was distracted like me, but that was how he normally was. Harry smirked at the tank top and threw it at me. "Hey, I said hand it!" He laughed and shrugged before leaving.

"It sounds like you're busy now," my mom said from the other end of the phone. "Yeah, just finishing up the packing. I'm going to be at the boys' 2 shows in London and then they're off on their world tour." I sighed, I'm sure my mom heard how miserable I sounded too.

"You and Niall can skype and call each other, right?" "Sometimes, but soon enough we'll be in different time zones, and I have school. Well, for the rest of this month, I'm being homeschooled, but next month I'm going back to high school."

"So you're excited for that?" My mom asked sarcastically. "Totally," we both had a sarcasm habit. "You have about 4 months left. I know that's a lot, but it's less than when you started!" "Yeah, that's true. Sorry, mom, I have to keep packing now. Love you. I'll call you before they start performing!" "No, it's alright. Just call me tomorrow. Have fun and wish them luck for me!" We hung up at the same time, and I set my phone beside me on the couch.

I folded my One Direction shirt and set it neatly inside my suitcase. I thought about my outfits and figured I'd just wear whatever. It's only 2 days; I'm pretty sure I'd be able to find 2 decent outfits out of this mess for the concerts.

I wasn't worried about what to wear to sleep. I usually wore anything comfy that I could find, even if it was Niall's. I picked up the clothes that were still on the ground and brought them back into my room, putting them back on their hangers in my closet.

I came back into the living room and saw Niall zipping up my suitcase. He had his earphones in connected to his phone which was in his shorts' pocket. I snuck up behind him as he started singing out loud. Aww, he was listening to Ed Sheeran! I recognized the song as "This". It was a really pretty and sweet song.

"You are the earth that I will stand upon. You are the words that I will sing." Niall's voice is so beautiful. I could listen all day. I sat carefully on the floor beside the suitcase, since he had turned away. I stretched over and saw that his eyes were closed as he focused on singing the song. Now, he was at the ending lyrics. "This is the start of something beautiful. You are the start of something new."

I clapped loudly after he finished and Niall jumped as I scared him. When he saw me I grinned as I giggled at him. He took his phone out of his pocket, pressing the stop button on the screen and pulled out his earphones from his ears.

There was a wide smile on his perfect face as he bent down and kissed my cheek. "I love that song," I told him. "Ed can make anyone fall in love with him." I laughed at him until I could barely breathe while he pushed me over. His legs were on either side of my waist and he laughed too.

He bent over again and kissed my forehead, my nose, my chin and pecked my lips lightly. "You can't be in love with me and Ed, Nialler. It just doesn't work that way. I'm in love with him, but that's different." Niall rolled his ocean blue eyes as he smiled and kissed my face again.