The One I Wanna Marry

Lily's P.O.V.

"I have something to sing for you," I told Niall quietly. "Okay," he replied with a grin. His cheeks were blushed with pink after he cutely ran over and kissed me. I definitely wasn't expecting it, so when he did, I almost fell off the piano bench. Afterwards, we both broke out into a fit of giggles and eventually calmed down.

He calmly sat down at my piano bench with me and I gave him a strange look. "I promise I won't knock you off the bench, love." I rolled my eyes and he laughed loudly. "May I start now?" I asked politely yet with a sarcastic edge to my voice. "No, you may not," Niall's irish accent replied. I had turned to the keys, but now I had to turn back to make sure he wasn't being serious.

"Yes, of course." He poked my cheek and nodded for me to begin the most nerve-racking thing I've ever done. "Don't say anything until..later." I felt his right arm go around my waist, comforting me a little. He loved me, I already knew that. He would say yes, right?

My fingers pressed down on the keys softly as I easily read the notes to the song. Originally, the song is played by guitar, but I'm better at piano. I purposely marked out the title and the lyrics so that Niall wouldn't know what song I had chosen. I'm pretty sure he's never heard this song before though. It's not something very serious, it's light and happy. Something to make him smile his amazing, heart-stopping smile.

Ohhh, yeah, yeah, yeahh

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly

You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly

You can be the captain and I can be your first mate

You can be the chills that I feel on our first date

You can be the hero and I can be your sidekick

You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split

You can be the rain from the cloud when it's storming

Or you can be the sun when it shines in the morning

(Chorus starts now)

Don't know if I could ever be without you 'cause boy you complete me

And in time I know that we'll both see that we're all we need

'Cause you're the apple to my pie

You're the straw to my berry

You're the smoke to my high

And you're the one I wanna marry

'Cause you're the one for me, for me, and I'm the one for you, for you

You take the both of us, of us, and we're the perfect two

We're the perfect two, we're the perfect two

Baby, me and you, we're the perfect two

You can be the prince and I can be your princess

You can be the sweet tooth and I can be your dentist

You can be the shoes and I can be the laces

You can be the heart that I spill on the pages

You can be the vodka and I can be the chaser

You can be the pencil and I can be the paper

You can be as cold as the winter weather, but I don't care as long as we're together

(Chorus)

You know that I'll never doubt ya

And you know that I think about ya

And you know I can't live without ya

I love the way that you smile

And maybe in just a while

I can see me walk down the isle

'Cause you're the apple to my pie

You're the straw to my berry

You're the smoke to my high

And you're the one I wanna marry

'Cause you're the one for me, for me, and I'm the one for you, for you

You take the both of us, of us, and we're the perfect two

We're the perfect two, we're the perfect two

Baby, me and you, we're the perfect two

Yeah, yeah....

I finished playing the last notes of the song and then kept my head lowered down to the perfectly white keys. I was too scared to look at him directly, so I sneakily tilted my head and peeked at him from the corner of my eyes. It was hard to see what he was really thinking, so I decided to just look at him head on. Whatever, yolo.

My eyes went to his aqua ones first, and they were bright, yet tears were visible. "Nialler?" I squeaked nervously. "That...that was..indescribable. I love you so much, Lily." I felt tears come to my eyes as one of his tears trickled down his cheek to the corner of his mouth.

I gently leaned closer to him, bringing my lips to the corner of his mouth and kissing away his tear. His hands took my face lightly and kissed me full on my lips. I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through the soft pieces of his darkening blonde hair. I had to pull away though and speak what was on my mind, if he couldn't already tell through the song.

"Niall James Horan," I whispered as my lips trembled. His long fingers rubbed my arm and he bit his lips as he looked up at me wholeheartedly with his earnest, blue orbs.

"I will love you endlessly. We're young and I know how this might look to others, but I just want you. Only you, always. I don't want to spend my life not really being with the person who means the most to me. Some might say that I'm not supposed to be doing this, but I don't believe that love should have certain rules or boundaries. I don't see or listen to their words, my only focus is showing you, Niall, how much I love you. I don't have a ring or anything, because I wasn't sure of how to do this. I guess I'll just go ahead and say it."

He didn't have anything to say, so I continued.

"You are the one I want to marry, Niall. I'm 100% sure about this. So will you..." I stopped, making sure he was listening to every word I said. As I was about to speak again, he put a finger to my lips and took my hand, quickly pulling me up from where we both had been sitting on the bench. He took his finger back and led me into my house, through the front door (shutting it behind us), and into his car.

"What are we-" His finger reappeared at my pursed lips and my dark eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Just wait, you'll see soon, babe." He backed out of my driveway and we began our mysterious journey. Should I take this as a yes or no?

______________________________________________

Sorry, guys! I was going to add more in this but then I thought this might be long enough already with all those lyrics to "Perfect Two" by Auburn. If it's not very long, oh well, guess you'll just have to wait until next week to find out what happens haha.

So, what do you think Nialler is thinking? Plans?

Did Lily choose the right song? What did you think of her little speech to Niall?

~Isabella:)