Somewhere Only We Know

"How could you forget about something like that, Niall?!" I shouted, hopping off my bed, clasping my bra back on, and slipping on my shirt over my head. "Lily, we both forgot! You can't blame this all on me!" "Well, you're the one who's supposed to wear the damn thing!" I retorted back. Maybe I was overreacting but I sure as heck didn't want to get pregnant!

"It is my first time too, babe! I wasn't thinking!" "That's for sure!" Niall gave me an agonized look and my furious expression softened. I really can't be mad at him for this. He's right; we both weren't paying attention. "I'm sorry," I apologized quietly and then began pacing around my room.

"What's going to happen now? Am I going to get pregnant?" I hid my face in my palms, holding my forehead since I could feel a headache coming on. Niall slid off my bed and came to my side, his muscular arms pulling me into his chest. I was fully aware that he was still completely naked, but it didn't matter now. I was too focused on what could happen to us now.

If I was pregnant, I could ruin his life. He would either be too worried about caring for me and leave the band, or he'd just leave me, and I couldn't afford either to happen. "Maybe you won't get pregnant. There isn't a 100% chance that you will," Niall reasoned.

"What if I do though? Will you still want me?" My voice cracked and I buried my face into his bare shoulder. "Baby, of course I will." He pressed his lips to my neck, pulling my shirt down near my neck to create a line of heartfelt kisses down to my collarbone. "I love you. We'll get through this together, no matter what happens."

"You're going on tour starting this week. I won't see you anymore. I know you're going to make me stay back and finish high school." "That's what you have to do. Right when you finish school, I'll make more time to see you. I promise you, I will."

"How am I going to manage without you though? I need you, Niall." I raked through my messy hair with my fingers roughly, trying to get out all the knots that had been created while we were being all intimate earlier. I felt him grab my hand, pullings my clawing fingers away from my head. His pink lips were quivering, like he wanted to kiss me badly. "I need you too, Darling. It'll be so hard being away from you for even an hour. Trust me. If I could stay, I would."

I giggled at his response and he titled his head in an amusingly bewildered way. "You said 'I would', like your song." He rolled his eyes and grinned widely, flashing his brilliant pearly whites. "Lately, I found myself thinking, been dreaming about you a lot." He winked at me and grasped my hand, bringing it up in the air and twirling me around unexpectedly. "Hey, what was that?" I asked in a teasing voice.

"Wanna dance?" He suggested enthusiastically with a cute sparkle in his aqua eyes. "After what we just did, do you really think this is the best time for that?" I blushed lightly at my statement, but he just shrugged like it didn't bother him. I was becoming less confident once again. "Please, for me. I wanna dance with you."

"Fine," I replied, giving in to his adorable self. This is the weirdest thing a couple could do after having sex, but we've never been a normal couple. "Which song would you like, Madam?" I laughed at his silliness and put a finger to my cheek, looking up and thinking about the songs I knew. "How about Somewhere Only We Know?" Niall wore a blank expression and I sighed. "You don't know it?!"

He shook his head shyly and I giggled. "Oh, Niall. Do I have to sing it?" "Yes, please." I cleared my throat and recalled the lyrics in my head before I began singing softly. I was the most comfortable singing around him, because he was so supportive and sweet.

"I walked across an empty land. I knew the pathway like the back of my hand. I felt the earth beneath my feet. Sat by the river and it made me complete."