His Videos

"Do you want me to fly out to London tomorrow? I can if you need me to." My mom's voice sounded so concerned about me. I would be too if I was her. I was a complete and total wreck. I wasn't emo/depressed or anything; I was just sick non-stop. I also felt empty. Nothing really made me happy. I was alone, and I was sure that I was going crazy.

"It's okay," I replied without much emotion. I used my fingertips to massage my temples, hoping this headache would go away. The headaches have been getting worse. "Lily, don't pretend to be okay just so that I'll get off the phone. You're very sick and you have been since you were with Niall." I sighed when hearing his name. I miss him so much. It's Friday, so it's been 5 days since I've seen him or any of the other boys.

I was supposed to meet up with Ashley tomorrow, but since my terrible sickness is still going on, I probably won't be able to. I don't even know what's wrong with me. Is it normal to be throwing up with headaches for almost a whole week?

"Really, mom. You don't need to be so worried. I'm pretty sure this sickness has just been going around and I caught it when I went to that hotel with the boys."

I had to lie to her because I really didn't want her coming here. She has a job, and I don't want her to risk anything by coming all the way to the UK just for a daughter who will be too sick to do anything anyways. "We're not done with this yet, but I have to go. I'll call you later, sweetie. Try to see if you can reach Niall today." She hung up and I set my cell phone on the bathroom counter.

I felt it coming again so I hovered over the toilet, and of course, everything came out all over again. Whenever I tried eating anything, it wouldn't stay for more than 3 hours. Maybe I should call the doctor's office.

As soon as it all came out, I flushed the toilet and slumped to the floor in defeat. I need Niall here with me so badly. I need to hear his voice and feel his soft touch. I need to know that he'll be there to protect me from myself.

He called on Monday, skyped on Tuesday, texted on Wednesday morning...and then it stopped. I haven't heard a single word from him since then. I know he's busy; I understand that, but I can't deal with this all alone. When he was here, I guess I'd sometimes forgotten how famous he was. His fans need him too. He means everything to them, just like he means everything to me.

I wish I would get better. I sat on the floor of the bathroom, making sure that I wasn't about to throw up, and carefully put my palms on the ground, pushing myself up. I stood and stared at myself in the mirror. I looked awful.

I think the last time I took a shower was Monday morning. I grabbed a towel hanging on a hook in the bathroom and set it on the counter. I headed back into my room and grabbed a plain, red, long-sleeved top with some black sweat pants with white polka dots.

I needed to go shopping and buy a bunch of medicine to get better. I really need to see Ashley. I'm pathetic from being so alone. The only exception this week was my teacher who came to my house a few hours a day to get me all caught up for school. I don't have to deal with her today. She doesn't count though. Her lessons make me feel even more empty.

I turned on the shower and checked my phone to see...nothing. Again. "Please call me," I said to Niall even though he was obviously far away in Wales now. As I stepped in the shower, I marveled at how hot and soothing it was.

I washed the soap through my hair, detangling it all and smoothed body wash on. It felt so good taking a shower after so long without one. I can't believe I was that gross, but I could barely move without puking.

Once I cleansed myself completely, I turned the shower water off and stepped out, wrapping the dark blue towel around my body. I took my comb out of a drawer and combed through my curly, brunette hair. Once I put the comb down, I heard my ringtone, "Back For You". Niall changed it to that to remind me that he would be back. I guess it made me feel a little better.