Friendship Circle

2 days later....

"So what do you wanna do? I'm soo bored!" I took a carrot from a plate Louis left out, looking around and hoping he wouldn't somehow see me even though he wasn't here. Ashley came over a few hours ago just to hang out because nothing was really going on.

The boys were out rehearsing or something like that, so I had nothing to do. We hadn't even thought about it, but they were starting their tour this week. What would I do? Would I go on tour with them, or would they leave me behind? I definitely didn't want to be left alone after what happened a few weeks ago.

"We should sing...well, you should sing," Ashley stuck her tongue out at me and I rolled my eyes, laughing as I did. "I think you should sing. You're a good singer too, you know." "Oh, so you just admitted that you're good at singing!"

Ugh, she caught me there, but that's not what I meant! "We're singing together!" She sighed and finally agreed. "Haha, I won!" She ignored me and took a carrot. "By the way, we better hide sometime before Louis comes back. If he finds out we took his carrots..."

"Oh god, he'll do more than kill us," Ashley's eyes widened as she said it. "He'll torture us," I replied. "We'll hide after we sing!" "Deal!" "So, what song?" Ashley questioned. While I was thinking about it, we heard a key turning in the front door lock. Immediately, our eyes snapped to each other.

We started running as fast as we could to the patio and hurrying outside. I slid the patio door shut and Ashley and I hopped in a bush. "We're so weird," Ashley giggled. "Not mentioning this on twitter," I whispered as Ashley tried to stop her giggling.

"Shhh, just listen," I began. "Get ready...1..2.." "WHO THE HELL TOOK MY CARROTS!!!" "Told ya!" I exclaimed to Ashley in a hushed voice. She covered her hand over her mouth, trying not to burst out laughing. "Okay, when I say "go", we're going to run and go out the fence door." Ashley nodded and we listened to Louis. "LILY AND ASHLEY!!!" He shrieked. "Go!"

Our legs quickly carried us over to the fence door and I rushed to unlock it. Finally, it opened and we bolted away, hearing the patio door slide open. "I'm fucking scared!" Ashley whispered. "Woah, you cussed!" "Yeah, yeah, I cuss when I'm freaking out!"

"This way!!" I lead her to the front of the house and went straight for her car. "Where's your keys?!" Ashley stopped and gave me a frightened look. "Hello?!" "I left them in the house!" "Oh my god!" "AHHHHH!!" Ashley suddenly screamed, running at full speed away from me. I turned around to face Louis coming towards me with a VERY angry face.

"AHHHHH LOUIS DON'T KILL US!!" I began running in the direction Ashley went in. I kept glancing back, and seeing as Louis was getting closer, I almost gave up....until I saw an escape. I could climb a tree! Louis was never good at that!

I found the perfect, tall tree with many easy branches to climb and used all my strength to get me up. Branch after branch, I was almost at the top when I stopped, resting on a good-supporting branch and scoping out the land.

Louis' head was turning left and right frantically and then I heard him shout cuss words. I heard something rustle from the grass and Louis looked that way. I heard Ashley's voice say, "Oh shit," before Louis charged after her.

"Great, how do I get out of this stupid tree?" I mumbled to myself. "LILY HELP!!" Ashley's voice could probably be heard from a mile away with how loud it was! "I'M TRYING!!" I shouted back, hoping she would hear me. I slowly made my way back down to the unsafety of the ground below, praying that I wouldn't fall and go back to the hospital. Oh my god, I hate hospitals!

Once on the ground again, I searched for a sign of one of them, but was left without any. "Where are you?!" I called out. "Lily!" Surprisingly, it was Liam's voice that was saying my name. "Yeah?!" "They're inside now! Come on!" Wow, they got back to the house quickly.