Sorta Like Sleeping Beauty

Niall's P.O.V.

Ambulance and police sirens could be heard coming from outside, even though I was inside Ed's house. My eyes darted from person to person as new ones rushed in. Justin stood beside me, staying silent like I had been for the past 20 minutes.

Eleanor disappeared with Louis as nurses wheeled him away on a stretcher. Ashley, Harry, and Liam had gone too, for Louis and Njeri, who wasn't in good condition either. It was just me, Justin, and Zayn now. They were worried about Louis, and believe me, so was I, but I couldn't stop thinking about someone else...Lily.

No one's seen or heard from her for hours now. Why wasn't anyone looking for her?! The police went out searching, but I haven't heard word from them for a while now. I had this sick feeling that Lily wasn't just lost...she was being kept away somewhere.

It was obviously X who had done the deed...or should I say Perrie? I still am in shock that she'd do this to us. All of us trusted her, and then she betrays us. We should've known something was going on when she left Zayn. Oh god, does Zayn even know?? Who should be the one to tell him that his ex-girlfriend is evil?! He'll be even more devastated, because I know there's a part of him that still loves her.

"Mates..." I looked to Justin and Zayn, trying to get their attention. They appeared a bit jumpy, since we hadn't spoken in a while; I had broken the gloomy silence. "Yes?" Zayn asked, sounding utterly drained. "We still don't know where Lily is."

"She's probably with X. Let's go find 'em." Zayn yawned and started heading towards a cop who was listening to his walkie-talkie attentively. Justin and I shared a hesitant look before following him. We were thinking the exact same thing: Zayn would have to meet X for himself.

Perrie's P.O.V. (!!!!)

"Look at her. She's so pathetic." My head snapped up to give my guard a demeaning glare. "Shut up!" I glanced back to the window and saw that Lily's eyes were closed whilst on the ground. I was so focused on her, that I didn't hear another person enter the hallway.

"X..." he began, almost startling me. "What is it?!" I snapped at him, shaking my purple, loose curls out of my face angrily. "Officers are at Ed Sheeran's house. Pretty soon they'll trace the girl back to here." Ugh, nothing goes right!

"I guess we better be on our way then."

Zayn's P.O.V.

"What do you mean you can't stay?!" Bieber was unbelievable! "I just can't! I'm sorry! You don't know how terrible I feel right now, but my mom and managers are leaving in an hour. We're flying back to the states. I can't be left behind! My tour..." I just shook my head at him in disgust. "So that's it I guess. It's just me and you." I said to Niall. Justin had nothing more to say, his eyes lowered to the floor, and then he left.

**************

"We searched the whole house! She's not anywhere!" Niall screamed in an exacerbated voice. It was true; we'd looked through Ed's entire house without a single trace of Lily. "I don't know what to do, Zayn. She's probably dead, my beautiful, sweet, innocent Lily. I could've protected her, but I didn't! I should be dead instead of her! I swear, I'll kill myself after this whole thing is over.

Niall looked at me with the most saddening, teary-eyed, distraught look I'd ever seen from him. I didn't want to believe it, but I knew every word he spoke, he meant. "Niall, I don't want to hear you say anything like that again. You're being mental! Lily is NOT dead and you will NEVER kill yourself! Is that clear?!" At first, I thought he was listening until a tear rolled down his cheek and he glared at me.

"You don't know anything, Zayn! Your girlfriend NEVER gave a shit about you! The relationship I had with Lily was REAL!!!" Before I could say anything back to him, he headed towards another room. I followed him, not being able to let go what he'd just said about...her..my ex. I can't believe he'd bring it up when he knows how hurt I was..and still am.