Easy

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..." Edward was so sweet! "What a stupid lamb..." I like Bella, definitely not Kristen Stewart though. "What a sick, masochistic lion..." I absolutely loved this scene in Twilight!! I sprawled across the couch while Niall slept soundly in the love seat.

He was so cute when he slept. I sighed and tried to focus on my favorite movie, but I couldn't. That note was forever stamped into my brain. Niall had showed it to me when I returned home. My parents had visited me and they just left yesterday. I missed them so much...

Anyways, back to the note. It had to have been written by the girl who'd tortured me. The police found the place that I'd been imprisoned in, and it turns out that it was an abandoned church. I never knew a church could be that creepy. The police found the 2 men that had taken me, but the girl was still missing. That scared me the most, the fact that she could be anywhere. "Lily, forget about that. It's over and you're safe." I whispered to myself.

It was Wednesday, my last day of freedom until I was forced into school. Niall had been allowed to leave school early today after I'd called him. I had been hearing weird noises and after everything, I didn't want to risk anything. There were 10 guards that alternated shifts all day, but I only really felt safe with Niall. He yawned and his eyes fluttered open. "Did I fall asleep?" Niall asked in the hottest sleepy voice I'd ever heard. I lightly laughed and grabbed the remote, pressing "pause".

"You did." He smiled and I moved over as he sat beside me. Niall pulled me closer to him, so now my head laid in his lap. His fingers absentmindedly played with my hair and I closed my eyes in content. "I can tell you're utterly excited to return to school." He joked.

"Oh yes, so very excited to go back to that hell." He stopped playing with my hair, completely frozen. "What?!" I asked concerned. "You just said hell. It just caught me by surprise, that's all." He continued moving his fingers through my hair and I calmed down. "Are you hungry, love?" I shook my head and softly massaged his leg. He froze again, only focused on me.

"Niall, is something wrong?" He was confusing me. "Oh, um nope..." He stuttered, not relaxing. Then I realized that my hand was getting dangerously close to...well you know. I moved my hand away and rested it on his knee. Niall slowly breathed in and out, calming. "We should try something sometime." I was hoping he would catch on. "Like what?" Cute Niall was so clueless. "You know..." I nodded towards my bedroom and his breathing increased. "Oh," was all he said. "I don't know, Lily." I reached for his hand and felt that it was sweaty.

I felt a little disappointed and rejected but decided it wasn't worth worrying over. Maybe he just needed time. I didn't even know if I was ready for anything yet. I kissed his palm and played the movie. "I promise that we will someday though." He said quietly. I gave a small nod and pretended like I was concentrated on the movie.

Niall’s P.O.V.

I should’ve known this topic was coming. The truth is I’ve wanted to do it with Lily. I’m just so nervous about ruining it for her. I’m not, uh, experienced and I could do something wrong. Would it be her first time too? She kissed my palm and pressed “play”. 

I didn’t want her to be upset about my response so I added, “I promise we will someday though.” I felt her nod, but her lips were pulled down into a small frown. I’m just not ready. Also, I believe in that after marriage.

Another issue was that it needed to be very special. I would have to plan when to do it. It shouldn’t be just in her bedroom or somewhere random. I wanted it to be romantic. I definitely didn’t want it to happen while one or both of us were drunk.

I’ll have to ask Liam for advice, because I have no idea what to do when it comes to this situation. I wasn’t asking Harry because he’d probably say “Just jump on her, mate! Follow your instincts!” I thought it was gross how Harry used to do it all the time with different girls, especially ones that were a lot older than him, but I’d never questioned him about it.