Valentine's Day ♥ (Part 2- For Infinity)

"I can't believe you guys did all this for me! Why though?!" I stared at my friends with shock. It was Valentine's Day, not a day just for me! "We just want to celebrate that our troubles are over. After everything that's happened, we need a night to forget worrying and just..."

"Live while we're young?" A familiar feminine voice joked, bringing up the boys' lyrics. "Exactly," Zayn turned around to look at the person. I glanced at Niall and he smiled at me, nodding towards the girl behind Zayn.

I walked over to where Zayn stood and he moved aside, allowing me to become face to face with someone I'd missed a lot. "Alanah!" My cousin ran towards me and we began hugging joyfully. "I've missed you so much!" I told her.

"I've missed you too! I actually visited you while you were..in the hospital but we didn't get to talk. How have you been?!" I stole a glance at Zayn and he was smiling at her...looks like somebody has a crush! "I'm great now! I live with the crazy but loving boys." She laughed and her blue eyes lit up.

"That's good to hear! You are so lucky to live with them!" She jumped up a little and I giggled. "You're a directioner I'm guessing?" She nodded and her bright eyes flickered to Zayn while she blushed lightly. "I don't mean to interrupt, but there's someone who wants to meet you, darling."

Niall smiled apologetically at Alanah and took my hand, leading me past a bunch of dancing people. I guess I'd been so happy to see my cousin after so long that I didn't notice the upbeat party going on! "Beauty And A Beat" was playing throughout the enormous 3-floor party room, reminding me of Justin.

"Over there," Niall grinned at me and looked ahead. This can't possibly be real! Why would they be here?! Their figures came closer and one at a time reached out, giving me friendly hugs. I'm trying not to fangirl! "Demi Lovato! Ariana Grande!" They smiled at me and Ariana twirled her perfectly curled, dark red hair.

"It's so nice to meet you!" Ariana exclaimed. "You too!" I replied. Demi laughed at my eagerness and I got a little embarrassed. I'm 17 acting like I'm 10! I felt Niall squeeze my hand and I gazed at him, not noticing his face coming closer. "Aww, you're such a cute couple!" Demi said, making Ariana giggle.

I felt myself blush, especially when Niall thanked them and then kissed my cheek. "I wanted to talk to you about your voice." Demi said with a warm smile. "My voice?" "You're so good at singing!" Ariana commented. "Thank you," I replied shyly. I'm so glad Niall is here with me.

"Babe, I have to go do something. I'll be back." Niall gave me a meaningful hug and then left me. I guess I looked freaked out because then I heard Demi say, "Don't worry. You'll be safe with me!" I noticed that Ariana had gone somewhere.

"Okay!" I need to stop being awkward now! "I have someone who's been wanting to see you recently." Oh great. Demi linked arms with me and we riskfully pushed through the room packed full of dancing friends. I didn't realize that I knew so many people, most of whom I rarely talked to.

I looked over to one girl and recognized her as Reila, a girl I used to talk to during my horrible days of gym class in freshman year. We talked a little this year when I saw her in the hallways, but it felt like I didn't really know her. I guess it doesn't matter though. With all these people here, I don't look like a total loser.

"Over there," Demi pointed out a tall man with dark hair. Why does he look like a rapist and not just a teenager I knew from somewhere? "Who is he?" I asked nervously. Right as the question left my mouth, he turned around and smiled. Oh. My. God. Demi gently pushed me towards him, causing me to almost stumble over. "Y-you're S-s-s-" I was utterly speechless!

He held out his hand which I shook, trying to conjure up the tiny bit of maturity I owned when seeing famous people. I know...I live with One Direction, but I've known them for so long, so it's different. I've always heard about him, and seen him from afar...but I've never actually met him!!