Just Can't Let Her Go

Hey, decided to switch it up and write this at the beginning! How are you all?? This Is Us was fantastic and just perfect. I don't even know who says fantastic anymore, but I did so yeah ummm...

Anyways, High School sucks FYI. I'm happy to be writing this! I hope I'll get Our Moment soon ;)

Btw, I have a crush who reminds me of Marcel...hehehe. Okay, sorry for boring you. Chapter time!

~Isabella:)

___________________________________________________

"I think you should probably go." I glared at her, a little surprised by my harsh feelings towards her. I tried liking her; I really did. I just feel something's not right. Deep in my gut, I know something bad is going to happen, and I'm afraid for Liam. "Will Liam be okay? I honestly didn't mean for any of this to happen."

"Yeah, he'll be fine. We'll see you later." And with that, I slammed the door shut in Sophia's face. You're probably wondering what in the world is going on. You're also probably wondering why I'm talking like anyone is listening, and I'll admit: I am too.

"Where? Where is she? Where's Sophia?" Liam sounded so delusional and lost, it was almost humorous. "She left, Li. Sit down. I don't want you hurting yourself." I walked him back over to the couch and made him sit down. He practically fell down, but there's not really much of a difference.

"Where's everyone else? Lily, why can't I feel my tongue? Do I still have one? Oh gosh, I can't go around tongueless! How will I be able to hoola hoop?!" Oh god, when Liam is drunk, it is just hilarious. "Sh, Liam. Be quiet. You'll wake everyone up." It was literally 5AM.

"Marshmallows should be always be rainbow colored. Why are they white?" Oh god, this boy is out of his mind. "What's going on?" A groggy voice asked. Great, we woke up Harry. "Liam's home," I told him before sighing. So, I guess I should explain everything now.

6 hours earlier...

"Wow, thank you guys so much! This is all brilliant! I feel like I'm in the Toy Story movies!" Liam gushed happily and hugged each of us while Sophia stood in the corner of the room and stayed silent. "It was Niall's idea," I smiled a knowing smile at Niall and he returned it. "Thanks, mate." Liam gave Niall another hug and everyone went "awww".

"Aww, a Niam moment. How cute," Ashley commented, causing everyone but Niall and Liam to snicker. Liam rolled his eyes with a grin while Niall actually looked a little embarrassed. "Liam? Are you ready to go?" A girly voice questioned. All 8 of us turned to look where the voice had come from: Sophia. "Go where?" Louis asked with a confused face.

"We're going out for his birthday. We made plans earlier today," she responded in a matter-of-factly way. A feeing overwhelmed me in an instant. I didn't like this new feeling, not at all. It was a feeling of sadness and worry. Sadness because Liam was easily forgetting his brothers and his friends to be with this new girl. Worry because she was changing him quickly, and also worry because I didn't know anything about her.

I didn't know who she was like or what she normally did. It was just one day a few weeks ago, Liam came home with her and said he found someone new. Completely out of nowhere. It made no sense at all, and it still doesn't. How did he even meet her and where?? I feel like directioners might know more about her than me. Sophia is all over twitter, instagram, facebook and whatever else now.

"I meant to tell you lads," Liam sounded nervous as he looked to Sophia and then at the confetti-covered floor. "So basically you mean to tell us that we spent all this time on a birthday party for nothing?" Louis crossed his arms and stared at Sophia with anger instead of Liam.