Beside You

"I'm t-t-taking a-a bus over t-there. I love you, Niall. I'm s-so sorry." I could barely speak after what I just experienced, but I managed to leave him a message anyways. I knew deep down that it wasn't over. I just hadn't expected it to happen again...this year. It had been 7 months since Perrie had taken me. Those dark memories obviously still haunted me whenever I was alone. They'd just started to fade though. Now they were back on full force.

Not only did I have to worry about Perrie; now I had to worry about Adriana. I was already a little freaked out by her, but now I know that she's X. She's going to try to hurt me sooner or later. I remember when Perrie had taken me so many times. Adriana could do that too, except no one would know. Maybe Niall would, but no one else.

The police don't know anything about her. I'm alone right now; an easy target. This was like my nightmares coming to life. Waiting for the bus seemed to take days, and it when it finally arrived, I was so freaked out that I immediately hopped on and scurried on to the back. Being on a bus was better than being out there in the open.

I tried to relax even a little bit, but I just couldn't. History is repeating itself, and the first time this happened wasn't even that long ago. What is wrong with me?! Why does everything bad always happen to me?! Of course, amazing things have happened though.

I met the boys, I became best friends with them, Niall fell in love with me and proposed, and I've had so many good, memorable times with them. They're the reason I met Eleanor and Ashley too.

"Hey, wake up," someone was shaking my arm and my eyes popped open. I jumped away from them and ran off the bus. Fear and hysteria crept into my mind. "Lily! What's wrong? It's me, Liam!" I slowly turned around and when I saw Liam right behind me, I pulled him in for a hug and buried my face into his shoulder, soaking his bare shoulder with tears, since he was wearing a tank top.

"What happened?" He patted my back awkwardly but then hugged me close to him. Liam had always been the comforting one. "I n-need to talk to Niall," I cried softly. "Okay, I'll take you to him." He slung his arm around me and brought me inside the arena. The air was freezing inside and I felt goosebumps rise on my skin.

The first set of eyes laid on me were green, and his curly hair was all styled for the performance tonight. "Holy shit, what happened to you?" Harry rushed over to make sure I was okay...but it was obvious that I wasn't. I looked past him, trying to find Niall. I even ignored his cussing.

Instead of finding Niall, I found Louis talking to the boys of 5SOS. Ashton caught my eye and I sighed, knowing that he'd come over and talk to me. It seemed like he had a little crush on me or something, but he knew I was with Niall. He and Niall were actually pretty close friends now. Niall even wears 5SOS shirts.

"Why the sad face?" Ashton joined Harry, Liam and I unfortunately. I didn't want everyone to treat me like a baby. I just wanted Niall. "Have you seen Niall around?" Liam asked Ashton. "I think he's with Lou getting his hair done." "What happened to my beautiful flower?" Louis pushed past Ashton and moved Liam's arm off me, pulling me to him.

"I'll bring you to your Nialler," he promised in my ear, steering me away from everyone else. He brought me to a plain, white door and swiftly opened it to reveal Lou creating Niall's quiff for tonight. She gave me a warm smile, but then frowned when she noticed that I'd been crying.

"Who's..." Niall turned when Lou stopped spraying hairspray all over his head and his eyes widened. "Babe, I didn't mean to make you cry. I-" "No, it wasn't you." I cut him off and he shut his mouth. "I think we should let them talk," Louis told Lou, closing the door behind both of them. Ha, I could almost laugh at that: Lou told Lou...but I was in a serious situation right now.