Midnight Memories

(Recap)

Zayn turned to me and showed me his phone. A text from Veila read that she wanted a break. She'd broken up with him, but I'm guessing that wasn't part of her plan with "Jordan".

"We have something to say involving this," Niall calmly confessed. "What is it?" 14 pairs of eyes were on me all at once and I sighed. Here I go.......

"I don't think Niall and I were the only ones to see that Veila had been on her phone an excessive amount recently, right?" "We saw," Louis confirmed while everyone else remained silent.

"Okay, good. We're on the same page. Anyways, I saw some of her conversation with a girl named Jordan. They were talking about some plan they had, and Veila had to keep getting closer to us before a greater plan could go into action. That Jordan girl mentioned Adriana, so obviously they're working with Perrie."

I felt a pang of guilt once I noticed Zayn flinch. "Do they know that we know?" El asked worriedly. "I don't think so, but I wouldn't know for sure. They don't know that I saw their conversation. The plan, as they'd said, was for Veila to befriend us. I guess her relationship with Zayn was included." "That bitch. Why would she break up with him then?" Ashley questioned; I realized that it was actually a good question.

"I know we're all trying to act like detectives, but could you guys please stop acting like I'm not here?" Zayn complained as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Sorry," I quickly apologized.

"I know this is hard for you, Zayn. This all sucks and there's really no other way to put it. It's different this time though; Perrie clearly was screwed up, but Veila, apparently, ignored the "rules", whatever they are, and ended things with you before you'd be hurt later."

"So?" Zayn looked like he was ready to fight someone. "She cares about you, in some way at least," I told him softly. "Doubt it," he snarled. "Hey, man. Don't take it out on Lily," Harry warned. "It's Veila's problem, okay? We're all on your side here," Niall added.

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry. I just need time to think," Zayn rubbed his forehead as if he had a headache and then left the room. "What do we do now? Is she still invited to the wedding?" Liam brought up something I hadn't thought of.

 "I think she should still be invited," Harry told me. "What? Are you mad?" Louis questioned. "We can't let them know that we know something's going on. We need to keep that a secret. I say just let her come to the wedding and we'll figure it out from there. Plus, it's Lily and Niall's special day. We should forget everything just for one day and be there for them."

"Wow, Harry. I think I got a little teary-eyed from that," El smiled at him and he stuck his tongue out. "So who here is hungry?" I laughed at Niall and watched as he skipped into the kitchen with Liam, Ashley, Harry and Eleanor. Louis stayed behind, watching me with a weird look.

"What?" "Flower," he raised an eyebrow and pointed to the couch, meaning we should sit down and talk. Strange. "Sup?" "I know Perrie really is an evil witch, and I'm worried. I have this feeling like something really bad is going to happen. I want you to be safe, but I know you'll probably want to punch me when I say this."

"What? Nah, just say it." He took a deep breath and let it out, "I think that you should maybe move your wedding to a later date." I blinked and cocked my head to one side. "Um, what?" Louis sighed and pulled his knees to his chest. "We should get the police to hunt Perrie and her minions down. It's dangerous letting her stay out there."

"They looked once already and couldn't find her. What makes you think they'll have any luck if they try again? They think it's stupid, and I agree that it wasted their time." "If they think all of our safety is a waste of time then they're obviously dicks."