{Author's Note}

Hey, so I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to all of the readers out there! I loved writing this even though it was difficult to find time to update. I know there will be a sequel obviously since I left this at a terrible cliffhanger. I feel bad...sorta.

Anyways, I want to give a shout out to my best friend, Ashley(: you're perf and you yelled at me and told me to update which actually helped me, so thanks for that aha.

I cannot even believe it took over a year to write this...wow. That's crazy! I've never actually finished a story before because of my laziness. You guys, the readers, encouraged me!(:

I would just like to say that I love One Direction very much, but I would probably fake my death, shave my head, cover my body in tattoos, create an underwater shelter and live there with my pet dolphins forever alone for 3895740850 years if they, or anyone they know, read this. I seriously doubt they'd read fan fiction though, but never say never, right?

I suck at time management as you most-likely already know, so I do not yet know when I will start the sequel. I want to focus on my other stories and try to finish them as well. I love you I love you I love you. You are all beautiful and awesome. Stay gorgeous and try not to get kidnapped or murdered by X, whoever that may be for you.