It Is What It Is

"You thought you could get rid of me? That I wouldn't come back? You thought that precious Niall would keep you safe? Well you thought wrong, bitch." Perrie's eyes were like cat eyes in the dark. They were full of pure hatrid and fury. She would finally kill me like she always wanted. This was it. She would win in the end. Just like my fears had warned me, but I'd ignored them.

I felt the sweat dripping down my neck as I woke up in the early hour of 2 in the morning. My blankets were all over the floor and my pillow was soaked. This was really gross...and concerning. This hasn't happened for 2 weeks now, but it's starting again.

Something is going to happen. I feel it and I'm scared. I rolled out of the hotel's bed and put my palm up to my forehead. Woah, I felt extremely warm. Maybe I'm imagining things?

I tip-toed over to the hotel room's bathroom and turned on the light as I quickly shut the door. Luckily, this process was somewhat quiet. I didn't want to wake Ashley. I was sharing a room with her. Management didn't like the idea of me and Niall, and Harry and Ashley sharing rooms. Why not though? Of course I'd want to be with my almost-husband.

I splashed cold water on my face which felt very refreshing, and washed my hands. I stared at my reflection in the mirror and sighed. My hair was a mess, my face was pale, and I had bags under my eyes; they even looked glassy. That's how they looked when I was sick. Please don't tell me I'm sick. I need to go to the concert tonight! I need to enjoy my last day with Niall!

"What is wrong with me?" I asked myself. Maybe you are pregnant, a voice in my head tried freaking me out even more. That can't be true. I'm not pregnant. Definitely not. I'm only 18; I'm not ready for a child! I walked out of the bathroom and turned the light off. My eyes had to adjust for a few minutes, which while I'm temporarily blind, I feel like I'm going to be murdered any second.

"Lily?" I heard Ashley faintly say my name. Ugh, I woke her up! That's what I was trying to avoid! "I can't sleep. I'm going to get some air, okay? I'll be back in around 10 minutes." I waited for her response, which was "Mmhmm", and then I threw my hair up into a bun, put my flip flops on, took my phone off its charger, and slipped out the room.

The hallway was lit, as it was supposed to be, and I went to the place where I knew I'd be calm: Niall's room. He was sharing a room with Zayn, and Zayn could sleep through anything, so I knew waking him up wouldn't be a problem. In my light blue, rubber phone case, I'd put a card in it so no one would find it. Niall had given me the card key to his room. Maybe he knew this would happen.

I finally found the room number and swiped the card, hearing the small beep as the door unlocked. I turned my phone on for some light, and soundlessly shut the door behind me as I entered Niall and Zayn's room. I took my flip flops off at the door and felt my feet on soft carpet as I tried getting to Niall without making a sound.

I used my phone light to see that Niall's bed was closest to the door and I went to the right side of the bed, which was in between his and Zayn's beds. I poked his arm lightly and waited for something to happen.

He moved his head and I thought he was waking up, but instead, he buried his face into his pillow while he murmured, "Food". I have to admit, that was one of the most adorable things I've ever seen even if it sounds a little weird.

"Niall," I whispered, poking his arm again. I bent down and kissed the top of his head, and that's when he turned with his face towards me now instead of in his pillow. I smoothed his cheek with my fingertips and his lips smiled.

"Lily," he whispered my name and I ran my fingers through his blonde hair. "I'm sorry that I'm waking you up. I'm just nervous though." I watched as his eyes opened and he reached out, taking my face in his hands.