Loved You First

Lily’s P.O.V.

“Hello?” I’d missed his Irish accent that had always made my day brighter. “Where are you?” Justin stared at me, still slightly confused. I’d decided to go against what X said. X can’t control me and keep me scared forever. I was going to tell everyone her plan. “I just left the cinema…is everything okay?” I’m so happy that he answered, I can barely think.

“Niall, X took Eleanor. I need your help. Could you call Zayn and Liam? I’ll call Harry and Louis after this.” I heard Niall’s faint breathing stop. “Niall?!” Justin now looked alarmed. His brown eyes were wide, but I gave him a look that said “calm down”. “Where can I pick you up?” Niall said. He sounded like he was running now. “Well I’m with Justin Bieber in the middle of a dark forest. We’re still trying to find a way out.”

“I’ll have someone track your phone. Just be safe, okay?” Niall didn’t even act like it was weird that I was with Justin…in a random forest. I heard the engine of a car start up from my phone and gave Justin a smile. “Okay, thanks for helping.” “It…it’s for Eleanor.”

He responded with a fraction of pain in his voice. My mouth opened in shock, making a small “O” shape, and I probably looked freaked out. I felt Justin tug the phone out of my shaking hands. Niall...hates me. At least that’s what it seems like. I guess it should mainly be for El though.

“Just hurry up and get here, please.” Justin spat harshly into my phone. I watched him click the “end” button and give me my phone back. “Why were you mean to him?” I wondered with a soft voice. “Well it sounded like he was being a jerk. You’re his girlfriend. I know Eleanor is our main concern, but he didn’t have to say that.”

Right, Justin didn’t know about the terrible break up. I might as well tell him now. “I’m not his girlfriend. He broke up with me.” I sadly sat down on the damp ground. Justin knelt down beside me with a concerned face. “Why didn’t you tell me?” He asked sadly.

“Well, no one knows except for me, him, Eleanor, and the boys.” Ashley also knows but Justin doesn’t know her. “X knows too, but what doesn’t she know? She finds out everything and I don’t even know how.” Justin’s eyes searched around the forest worriedly and then they fixed on me again.

“Maybe someone is watching us. I know that sounds super creepy, but it could be true. Whatever your plan is, don’t tell anyone. Just keep it to yourself, because X could be keeping tabs on you.”

I nodded and spoke quietly. “Anyways, he broke up with me because of my feelings for Harry. It’s a long, complicated story, but I love both of them. I love Niall more though, but he won’t be with me until he truly knows that I’ve chosen him. I’m still trying to make him see that I don’t want to be with anyone else.” Justin smiled and said “Awww” before he became serious again.

“I could help you with that later, but right now we just need to focus on thinking about Eleanor, staying safe, and being ready when Niall comes. If he’s rude when he gets here, I promise to kick his ass for you.” I laughed and rolled my eyes. “Hey, don’t do that. He hasn’t done anything wrong, and I deserve the hate I’m getting. I technically cheated on him while we were together, even though I didn’t want it to happen.”

Justin’s eyes grew wide again and I sighed. “Harry and I sort of…kissed. He cheated too…on his girlfriend at the time. She’s one of my best friends. Um, let’s not talk about this right now.” Thankfully, Justin was very understanding and he didn’t bring it up again. “I guess I’ll call Harry and Louis before my phone dies. I’m surprised I have service out here anyways.”

Niall’s P.O.V.

“Zayn!” I yelled into the phone. I’d called him and he had barely been listening to what I’d been saying. I could hear a girl talking to him in the background and it was annoying. “What?” Zayn snapped. “Eleanor’s in trouble and L-Lily needs our help finding her.”