Bubble Tea, Shopping, Makeover!

"I haven't been to the mall in a whole entire week! What a crisis!" Dani said dramatically. She definitely loved to shop 'til she dropped. "I haven't been in a month," Ashley admitted bashfully. "Oh my goodness!" Dani exclaimed, making me, Eleanor and Ashley laugh.

She was so..lively! "I still haven't gotten Lou anything for Valentine's Day, so it's good that we're going." "Oh wow, I didn't even realize. Thanks for reminding me! I need to get Niall, Harry and Zayn something."

Ashley gave me a confused look, "Why Harry and..Zayn?" She was still noticably awkward when she or someone mentioned Zayn. "Well, I missed Harry's birthday so I have to make up for that, and Zayn has...no one."

It sounded even worse hearing it out loud. Poor Zayn wouldn't have a valentine this year. "Awww," Dani said sadly. "We should all get him something to make him feel less left-out," Eleanor said. "Yeah!" I agreed, looking over nervously to Ashley.

She just nodded silently. "We should get going now," I suggested. "Maybe we could get Bubble Tea while we're out." Eleanor really loved Bubble Tea...

************************************

"Mmm, this is so good. I've never had Bubble Tea before!" Ashley was enjoying a strawberry flavored Bubble Tea. I chose Mango, Dani chose Pineapple, and Eleanor chose Jasmine tea. All of us happily sipped our bubble tea as we scoped out some stores.

"I think you should make a cake or something, since Niall loves food so much." "Yeah, maybe Harry could help me. I'm an okay chef, but I wouldn't trust me with cooking." They all laughed and Ashley gave me an idea. "You could make it romantic...like chocolate covered strawberries." Eleanor gave her a high five and I smiled. "I'll keep that in mind."

"So Ash, are you getting Harry something for V-Day?" Dani asked with a sly smile. "I haven't really thought about it..." She looked sort of uncomfortable now. "You two aren't dating?" Dani asked. She'd missed a lot since the last time we'd talked.

"Nope, I told him that he needed to prove himself worthy." "Oooh, Ashley is sassy!" Eleanor giggled at Ashley's embarrassed face. I just focused on my tea, feeling a little guilty. "What are you getting for Liam?" Eleanor asked Dani.

"I don't know. I was thinking about getting him some clothes..." "Clothes?!" "Why? What's wrong with fashion! We all know that boy needs help sometimes!" Ashley and I giggled while Eleanor smiled.

"Maybe you could make a scrapbook of you and him together!" I offered. "Aww, that would be so sweet!" Eleanor squealed. "Do you think he would like it?" Danielle asked uncertainly. "Totally," Ashley gushed. " As we all got up to leave, someone ran into me.

"Oh sorry!" A boy's voice said. "It's fine," I said, wanting him to leave instead of standing there. I looked up and recognized his face. "Michael?" I recalled his name from our awkward Starbucks meeting. "You remember me!" He sounded weirdly excited. "Umm, you know each other?" Dani asked unsurely. "Yeah.." I mumbled.

"We have to go now. Sorry," I quickly said to Michael before dragging the girls away from that creep. "What was with that?!" Eleanor demanded. "I met him at Starbucks one time. He's really creepy and I guess he goes to my school. Well, technically it's not my school anymore, but you know what I mean."

"It looked like he fancies you," Ashley giggled. "That's wonderful," I said sarcastically. "Come on! Let's not worry about that odd lad and shop!!" Dani cheered and led us into Hollister. "Sounds good to me!" Eleanor said.

**********************************

"I can't believe you convinced me to get an entire new outfit," Ashley said to me. "Well it's all fashionable and you never know when you'll need it!" She nodded, agreeing with me while she admired her cute outfit. I still hadn't told her about Harry wanting to take her out. I guess I'll have to tell her soon though.