We Really Have To Find Eleanor

I know Harry cheated on her…with me, but seriously? Kissing Zayn right after you have a break up? I guess it’s her choice though. Oh.My.God. Was she cheating before Niall and me even broke up?! Should I confront them?? I shook my head and walked out of the room to go find Eleanor. Where was she anyways? She still hasn’t answered my text.

“Excuse me,” I said politely as I tapped on a guy’s shoulder. I stood patiently behind him in the brightly lit entry way. The floor was made of marble and there was a huge staircase in front of me. The front door was down the hall behind me. “Yeah?” The guy spun around and my jaw dropped.

It was Justin Bieber!!! Oh my god!! I love him!! Ugh, I need to calm myself. Justin chuckled at my reaction and threw me a dazzling smile. I held out my hand and he shook it happily. “I’m Lily. I love your music! You’re so talented!” I shut up before I could go on and on.

Justin smiled and replied, “Thanks! I’m Justin, but I guess you would already know that.” I nodded and we both pulled our hands away at the same time. “I was going to ask you if you could help me find my friend.” He gave a small nod and turned around to say something to another guy beside him.

When their short conversation was finished, he followed me to the staircase and we both sat down on the smooth, white steps. “Her name is Eleanor Calder. I’m not sure if you know her. Oh by the way, why are you here? I’m not trying to be-” Justin held up his hand and cut me off. “Don’t worry, I know what you mean. I’ve been hanging out with Ed recently, so he invited me. Anyways, I think the name, Eleanor, sounds familiar, but I don’t know what she looks like. I can help you find her if you want.”

I grinned at him, “That would be so helpful! Thanks!” We got up and entered the room where the music was still playing loudly. It was a slow song now, so it was easier to see certain people. They weren’t dancing crazily like before. The strobe lights were stopped and a disco ball was slowly spinning above everyone. There were a few spotlights shining on people too.

“I texted her earlier but she never answered me.” Justin nodded and he eyed the room. “What does she look like?” He turned to me and waited. I got out my phone from my handbag and quickly searched through my gallery. Finally, I found a picture of me and Eleanor in Niall’s room.

I felt a tiny bit of pain when I thought about Niall, but I had to ignore it. I showed Justin my phone and he took it, studying the picture. “I have seen her! She’s dating Louis Tomlinson, right?” I smiled and nodded. “Did you happen to see her here?” Justin thought about it for a moment, and answered. “I think I saw her with someone. They were holding onto her arm and I think they took her to a bathroom.”

Thank god! But who took Eleanor?! “Did you see what they looked like??” Justin shook his head and gave me a sympathetic smile. “I’ll go with you to the bathroom though. I guess you could go in while I wait outside the door. Is something wrong?” His brown eyes scrutinized my face.

“I hope not, but someone in particular could’ve taken her. It’s a long story.” I ran from the room and found a plain, white door. Justin was on my tracks and speedily caught up with me. “I’m going to help you.” He promised. “Okay, is this the bathroom?” I whispered nervously.

He gave me a serious nod and whispered that he’d wait here, and if anyone came out, he would stop them. “Thank you so much.” I gave him a hug that surprised him, but he hugged me back and ushered me to go in.

The door swung open without a sound and I gasped at the sight…except there was nothing there. I frantically threw my purse on the ground and looked around on my hands and knees. Yes! I found a small ring on the ground and recognized it immediately.