Fear of the Unknown

"Guess what, baby?!" Niall's voice sounded so excited and I grinned. I was making pancakes for myself while I watched the first season of Pretty Little Liars for the 2nd time. The new season comes back in June and I didn't remember everything from before, so I decided to rewatch the other seasons so I'd be better at predicting who A was. Season 3 just ended this past Tuesday (it's Sunday) but oh well. Gotta be prepared.

"I'm not preggers!" I screamed with a laugh. Remember when I was having those sickness problems? I'd gotten the idea that I was in fact pregnant, but after taking a nerve-wracking visit to the doctor's office, they'd pretty much told me that I was cray cray.

I knew that already though! Duh! Niall chuckled and I imagined him rolling his eyes. He's had more time to call me, so I've been happier. I have my own "guess what?" now. I'm back in High School...yay. Not. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, but it still sucks.

"I'm getting on a plane in 10 minutes!" Okay? "Oh cool, um where are you headed now?" Niall didn't answer, and that didn't seem like a good sign, but I just figured he was trying to build up the story. I finished the pancakes, placing them on a plate.

I turned off the stove and put everything in the sink before grabbing a fork and sitting down to eat. "Hello?" I poured some syrup on my pancakes and took a bite. Wow, I'm one amazing chef.

"I'M COMING HOME!" I dropped my fork and jumped up from my seat. "REALLY?!" I cheered. "I can't shout anymore. I'm going to get kicked out, but yes, I'm coming back! I can't wait to see you, love."

"Oh my god, I'm like fangirling. I get to see Niall Horan!! Ahh, I wanna touch his soft hair and get the Horan hug. Like Oh M G." I laughed at my impression of a directioner and Niall laughed along too. "So you think my hair is soft?" He asked while I giggled.

"Of course. It's like a fluffy, little pillow." I sounded so high. "A pillow? I was thinking a cloud," Niall corrected. "Um, everyone knows that you can't actually feel clouds. They're just like air, smart one." Niall made a "hmph" sound into the phone.

"Actually, it's water vapor, smart one," Niall chuckled and I sighed. "Okay, you got me there." "Yeah, I already knew that," Niall scoffed jokingly.

"Whatever, don't you have to go?" I teased, not really wanting him to go, but I knew he had to catch his flight. "I actually do, princess. I'll call you when I'm in London. See you soon!" And with that, he ended the call. I was sooooo excited! I'm guessing he was the only one coming though?

I deeply missed the other boys too. They're my family. I miss Harry's crazy hair days and his cheekiness. I missed how funny and sassy Louis was all the time, and how he called me Flower. I missed how sweet Liam was and how he was protective like a strong, older brother.

I missed how Zayn and I easily connected, and how I would help him with everything he was going through. I missed Niall the most though, if you couldn't already tell.

He's my fiance! Oh, how weird that word sounds. I can't believe I'll be getting married at the end of this year. It's all happening so quickly. Shouldn't I already be planning? Niall and I will have to talk about that when he gets here I guess.

I ate up the pancakes and put the plate in the sink before hopping over to my room. I needed to look nice and attractive. Ha! I know he'll still love me either way, but I hadn't had a reason to dress up in a while. Knowing Niall, he was planning to do something completely unreasonable too.

I turned up the volume to my ipod all the way and turned on my speakers. It was funny how "Live While We're Young" came on first. I loved this song though. It was perfect for dancing and acting like a total whack job.