Revealing X (Part 1)

Harry’s P.O.V.

“Look, there’s Louis!” I shouted to Lily as I pointed him running towards us. Liam and Zayn were behind him…but Ashley and Njeri were nowhere to be found. Lily’s expression looked as confused as mine probably did. Where were they??

Louis reached us and I tugged on his arm to bring him closer to me. “Where’s Ashley?!” I shouted accidentally. “Yeah, and Njeri?!” Lily asked. Oh great, I bet that seemed bad. I didn’t forget about Njeri…I’m just really worried about Ashley.

Louis stared at the floor and didn’t answer. “Boo bear…what’s wrong?” I asked softly. “I don’t know where they are. I-I think X somehow took them. I was reading this note, but Liam and Zayn…” Louis glared at them quickly before continuing. “They should’ve been watching. I don’t know what the hell they were doing.” He spit out bitterly. My eyes met Liam’s and he frowned.

“I was listening to Louis read the note like Zayn. One second they were there listening too, and the next they were gone.” Zayn nodded, agreeing with Liam. “How would X have gotten them that fast?” Justin questioned, not believing Louis, Liam, or Zayn.

“You haven’t had to deal with her, Bieber. You don’t know what she’s capable of.” Zayn shot daggers with his eyes at Justin, causing Justin to look down at his trousers. “Guys, there’s no need for arguing.” Lily urged in a tired voice.

“Now we just have to find Eleanor, Njeri, and Ashley. Maybe now they could find each other and hopefully escape together?” Her unsure tone made her idea sound more like a question. “Let’s hope so,” I answered.

“Erm, not to be rude or anything, because I don’t mind you being here, but the party just ended,” an unexpected voice echoed in the hallway we gathered in. “Ed!” Niall exclaimed, and shook hands with Ed Sheeran. He acted as if they’d never met, when in fact, they were good friends. “We’re looking for our friends.” Niall told him. “Oh, alright. Do you need some help? Otherwise, I’m going to sleep now.”

“Oh, no, that’s fine. We’re okay.” Louis replied with a smile. “Okay, hope you find ‘em!” Ed wished us luck and then went off to another room. “What’s the plan now?” I asked after a few moments of silence.

“Where’d Justin go?” I heard Lily say. Ugh, another person missing, just what we needed, I thought.

Lily’s P.O.V.

Everyone searched around frantically, but none of us knew where Justin went. All of us are disappearing so quickly, it’s almost unbelievable! I moved closer to Niall, but even his warm, strong arm around me suddenly wasn’t making me feel safe anymore.

This whole time, there’s been a voice in the back of my mind saying “X only wants you”. I’m so tired and I just want to find everyone. I pulled out my almost-dead phone and saw that it was 4:17AM.

Oh.My.God. This is SO exhausting, but I’m not giving up yet! X told me before that she only wanted me to “play” this game of hers. Now that I’ve gotten all of my friends involved, she’s taken some of them away.

She wasn’t lying. I began forming a plan for me to escape from the rest of them. If I went to X alone, then maybe she’d stop tormenting the people that are close to me.

“Hey, guys?” Everybody was involved in their own little conversations, even Niall. I realized that his arm wasn’t around me anymore, and he was talking to Liam intently. “I’m going to find some water,” I told all of them, even though no one was paying attention to me. X is taking everyone, and they aren’t even watching me! This would make my escape plan A LOT easier.