Back To 'Life'!

When you leave the past behind and things change inside you, life moves on and things change around you!

~about one and half day later, early night, palace, hospital~

Diana's pov

The door opens slightly and I smile immediately when Daniel's shyly smiling face appears.

Aiden rolls his eyes and chuckles from Daniel's funny entrance and Violet places her right hand on her lips to hold back her laughter.

This man of mine always finds a way of capturing everyone's interest and the way he is smiling makes him too cute and my heart melts.

"How are the three nurses? Any news as long as I was gone?" he asks in a low tone and gets in as silently as he can.

"You mean this half an hour, really?" Violet asks teasingly and Aiden raises his eyebrows in irony.

Come on, they are partly right for doing this, because this is the... Wait, I have lost counting. I don't know which time this is that Daniel comes here and makes the exact same questions.

Don't get me wrong, I love how caring he is and the fact that he can't stay away from us for more than about half an hour, but it's funny that he knows the reaction his questions will get and he still insists on them.

At this point I guess that there are many things I have to share with you, things you missed and die to know about, so I won't keep you waiting.

Um... Let's see... Where should I start from? Any ideas?

Oh, yeah! At first I will give you the best news ever about my mom and Nikki!

I am more than excited, grateful and relieved to say that both of them are out of danger. I bet you already knew that about Nikki and the baby, but you missed many things about my mom, who proved what a fighter she is and now her condition is stable and left danger.

It seemed that Aiden's blood did help her and her body accepted it in some small doses. The truth is that we weren't so optimistic at the beginning, because her heart was barely beating after the loss of blood from the pain Mason's death caused her, but we were wrong. Albert and the rest of the doctors did an amazing job, took care of the slightest detail and my mom (and Aiden) did the rest. Some hours later and late at afternoon and my mom was much better, completely capable of standing the long drive and flight to come back home (I mean the palace).

Aiden, Violet and I haven't left from her room from the moment we arrived today too early in the morning and Robert with the rest of the doctors check on her almost all the time. Daniel comes and leaves nonstop, because he has many other things to take care of, but let's be honest... My man feels horribly when he leaves and returns almost immediately (that's why I said all these above, it's funny). To be honest and I would like this to stay between us, so don't tell Daniel about it, I doubt Daniel can get concentrated enough and work.

He hates leaving from my side and no matter how many times I tried to convince him to go and take some rest, he denied. As you understand I have lost my hopes, Daniel won't sleep or take a break until my mom wakes up and the same thing goes for me, Aiden and Vi, who stands next to us like true daughter for Mila.

As for Nikki now, Robert assured us that she and the baby are absolutely fine, but Nikki needs to be careful for few weeks and rest for the most of the day, since the jolts she went through from the long fights against Mason and Lucas could cause her a problem later. This is mostly something Robert wants, because Nikki's body must be 'shocked' and her muscles need to relax again, she went through much stress and she needs peace.