To Northern Alaska!

The most difficult and important decision is taken when we are in pain and we feel alone, confused and... Done!

~about an hour later, palace's dungeons~

Diana's pov

Daniel tightens his hold around me when we stop right outside the cell in which Emily's brother is and I turn to him to find him staring at me with great worry.

He didn't want me to come and I am lucky Ellie and Alice stayed with Nikki and informed Robert to go and check on her, because I wouldn't have made it just on time otherwise.

The girls knew how much I wanted to find Daniel and ask him if everything Landon told us is true and I owe them for assuring me they wouldn't leave Nikki, who is still dizzy and scared us, so this is why Alice asked from Robert to go with them.

After Ellie's firm statement that Nikki would be alright, I decided to leave them and run to the room I knew we were keeping Emily and I was lucky Daniel, Parker and Emily were still there, although I found them at the door, as they were ready to come here and talk with her brother.

The truth is it was an awkward first meeting for me and Emily, because she and Parker couldn't look at me in the eyes and Daniel was nervous about my reaction, but I told them immediately I knew everything because of Landon and I had absolutely no problem with them.

It was a shock for me to hear they were mates, we had no way to make Emily's brother talk and I was an idiot for leaving Lucas run away and join my 'father's' side, but when I saw Daniel's worried and full of adoration eyes, Parker trembling and avoiding looking at me, because he thought I wouldn't approve his bond with Emily, and Emily so panicked and ashamed, I gained my full temper back.

Daniel and the other guys were right and I already knew it, but I still had to accept it completely. We can't harm Emily, because she is already one of us, we love Parker very much and we don't want to hurt him or keep him away from his mate.

Also, Daniel surprised me for once more with his plan and left me speechless. I wouldn't have been able to think what he did and I wouldn't have been so calm to deal with this so serious issue with so much maturity and wisdom. He was too fast to explain to me he would try to approach Emily's brother in another way and he apologized to me for not wanting to harm him anymore. He thought I would be mad at him, because he wanted to shoot Aiden and he ended up shooting him and he wants to somehow 'save' him, but I assured him and the guys I had no reason to get mad. I trust Daniel and his abilities, I also trust Emily's honest intentions and Parker's will to help, so all I have to do this time is make a step back, be patient, support Daniel and the guys, let them deal with it and interfere when it's needed.

Daniel told me I could miss it, because he saw I am overwhelmed and I still haven't told him the reason which is Nikki and Landon, but I told him I couldn't leave him alone.

And how could I leave him, when we are finally one, necessary to each other and he needs my support?

He has captured my heart, this man doesn't stop at all, he keeps on proving me he is the best and this is why I am sure his small alternative plan is going to work and Emily's brother is going to change his mind and talk to us.

"Are you sure, baby? You can stay here with Tucker, if you don't feel ready." He whispers to me and leans to kiss my cheek.

I smile and place my other free hand on his arm to caress it and I shake my head to show him for one more time I am not changing my mind. I am going in with him and the guys, I want to be present and listen to everything the man has to say (if we are lucky enough).