Triggering The Beast...

"Things happen for a reason, misuderstandings and fights are necessary if we want to become better and love can't be hidden for too long!"

~four days later, night, palace~

Diana's pov

"Let go of me Daniel! Let me go!" she screams as he drags her towards me.

Her tears run like rivers from her eyes, she is trying to get out of his hold but in vain... Daniel is the strongest werewolf there is, her resistance is just making him madder and more impatient.

"No, please! I am begging you!" she cries as he continues in an even wilder way.

"KILL HER!" Destiny roars on my mind trying to take full control over me.

I take one step back and my feet touch the first stair, my back touches my father's hard chest and I gasp panicked.

No! This can't be happening, it is a nightmare!

"Daniel, calm down! Pl..." Landon begins but a loud, warning growl from Daniel and he stops immediately.

I turn and look at my father in desperation. His eyes are cloudy or better, stormy, he is mad! He is not going to help me in this!

My aunt with Victoria comes next! They have both a very hurt yet tensed expression, they raise their hands to touch me but I take one step back trying to breathe.

"Daniel this is not necessary! You are making things worse!" Jonathan states and walks on my side with Elias.

"Shut up! I said she will bow!" he screams with Devon making again his appearance and Daniel's eyes turning from light green to black and then again green.

I need to stop this! I need to, this is not right! This is a...

"KILL HER!" Destiny screams again in the most terrifying way until now and I bite my lower lip in order not to scream.

NO!

You won't become a monster Diana, it was not her fault, it was his... Everything was his own fault, he gave her the right to do so...

And now...

He keeps on confusing you! He is the one to blame, he never admits a thing and acts like he cares!

"STOP IT!" I roar taking a step to Daniel that keeps on dragging Eva to me.

"Diana, do not interfere!" he shouts and pushes Eva to fall on the floor right in front of me.

"BOW!" he orders her shortly and stands next to her like a predator ready to kill his prey.

She struggles to stand on her knees but she fails. She is a mess...

Her clothes are torn in some places, her hair is a mess, her makeup is awful due to her tears, her eyes are way too red from crying, her body is shaking in pain and she is doing her best to breathe properly.

Tell me an idiot but my heart hurts about her!

"I SAID BOW!" Daniel roars again running out of patience and grabs her from her hair to make her stand up.

She lets out a loud cry from the pain and my skin shudders.

This is wrong!

"ENOUGH DANIEL! I HAD ENOUGH! STOP IT!" I scream ready to attack him and he snaps his head to me wildly and confused.