A Queen Never Bows...

"She doesn't need to say a lot, just seeing her is magic because her heart made her the real Queen!"

Diana's (Iris') pov

"I can't believe it!" Peyton murmurs breathless.

"Are you kidding me? Which logical woman can?" Ellie replies with her eyes locked on it.

"You will be like a real princess Iris! This is beautiful!" Andrea says amused.

I AM DYING!

It has been about five minutes now that we are standing right opposite my closet where Ellie and I hanged the dress that was inside the package Jayden sent me. No!

He sent me three dresses but there was a letter from him asking me to wear the first one, the one we keep on staring speechless.

Ellie got crazy when we left the dining room and mind linked Andrea and Peyton to come and fortunately now I have two more persons to support me because I am melting and I don't know how I am standing on my feet.

I mean this dress is...

It's like he found it in heaven!

"It was made for a real Queen!" Destiny howls ecstatic and I can't do anything else than nod enthusiastic.

Do you believe it?

I, Diana Black (I hate calling myself Rollins for obvious reasons) that I have always been hating dresses till death, I just fell in love with this one and I think I can put it on and never take it off of me again!

"Where the hell did he found it and when? We were talking about it yesterday noon..." I murmur still shocked and Ellie 'wakes up' and takes the note I am holding without giving me time to react.

Not that if I wanted to I would have done it, I am lost in this dress and I have paralyzed for good.

"Jayden Reigns? Like the billionaire? Are you fucking kidding me?" she screams surprised and Peyton with Andrea jump up with widely open eyes and mouths.

God no!

"You know Jayden Reigns?" Andrea asks breathless and shakes my arm.

I turn my head gaining my mind again and sigh nervously.

"Do you all know him?" I ask surprised.

"You are joking, right? Who doesn't know this man? He owns like half of the world and he is one of the most charming men, every woman dies for him!" Peyton says with a passion I can say scares me.

"And this man is dying for you! Are you two together?" Ellie asks without wasting even a second.

"What? No, we are friends!" I shout in frustration.

"Yeah, sure! And I am the Queen of England! Girl, do you realize what is happening here? A distant, strong man that can have anything or anyone he wants sends you in less than 24 hours three collective dresses that each one of them costs at least a fortune with all these diamonds on them, not to mention the jewelries and the pairs of shoes and calls you his diamond! Do you believe that this is something a simple friend would have done?" she yells and Peyton with Andrea nod in agreement immediately.

They do not know our relationship, that's why they think he is in love with me. He did it because after Gray left he feels responsible to stand on my side and give me anything his brother didn't.

And now I just want to sob, I am feeling my heart breaking and not only from pain but happiness and love as well. I mean... I feel that Jayden really loves me despite our past, he is my biggest supporter with my dad after I was informed I had to come here. He is trying so much to protect and support me, he is so worried and this is too much to take.