'Her Royal Highness'.

"Meet me where the end begins, in echoes, where your world is me and my world is you, my Queen."

~late at night, outside the club~

Diana's pov

I listen to the door opening and in less than a second I am being placed on the passenger's sit from an over frustrated Daniel.

Believe me you don't want to see him right now, I am scared when he is acting like this.

He just made clear that I am his mate, the 'Queen' and they all bowed to both of us. I am still trying to precede the fact that he didn't kill any man around me and he managed to hold his temper but this does not mean that this is going to keep on happening for too long now that we are alone.

Once they all bowed he made me wear his coat and then he placed me on his shoulder and stormed out of the club leaving everyone speechless and most importantly me.

Okay, I am aware of the fact that he is getting jealous all the damn time but I had no idea he would come, I...

"You fucked up everything!" Destiny growls after lots of time of being blocked from me and I bite my lower lip nervously while Daniel closes the door and walk to the other side to get in the driver's sit.

If I guess correctly this is his car which means...

He can take me anywhere he wants and kill me...

Shit!

"What did I do?" I ask Destiny dizzy from the lots of glasses of vodka I have drunk and she shows me her teeth.

Great, even she is softening and I can't think of a good reason!

"Diana, don't you think you are acting like a child? This time you are the one that pushed it, you are wrong and he is right! From yesterday morning you are making plans against him!" she says in frustration and I groan as Daniel gets in and bangs the door making me jump up scared.

FUCK. MY. LIFE!

He turns on the car without wasting time and he speeds up immediately making me fall back on the sit from the sudden trend.

Okay, I think I am getting panicked and I don't know the reason!

I...

"Why? Tell me why?" he shouts hitting his hand on the steering wheel and I lower my head nervously.

Daniel's anger is back, welcome...

I don't get it... Why is he so mad? And what the hell did I do?

Nothing at all!

"I am in the terms! I don't know what are you talking about!" I say forcing myself to show no weakness and I see him from the corner of my eye turning to look at me with a wild expression.

Shit!

"In my terms? Really?" he exclaims speeding up even more and getting the shit out of me.

I don't like this, not at all!

"I was accompanied from more than four fighters that took special training, you were informed about the place and the time, I was not alone with any man so..."

"Bullshit!" he roars cutting me off and I look the window worried to see that we are already out of the city and in the middle of the forest.

Just fucking awesome Diana!

"This is why that dirty asshole was dancing with you some time ago? Or why you are dressed like this and to make it even better why you are drunk and you can't even walk on your own without collapsing on the ground in less than five fucking steps?" he continues and I run my hands through my hair awkwardly.