No More Secrets!

There are no secrets that time does not reveal!

~about three days later, late morning, palace, Daniel's office~

Daniel's pov

"The coronation is going to take place in one month from now. And our wedding in three..." I state and Landon's jaw drops from shock.

I do my best to hold myself back from laughing at his reaction. I don't know why I had the impression that he would take it calmly. He is always so expressive (and excessive), so how did I think that he would be fine with the news?

Okay, okay, I'm aware of the fact that nobody expected these two so important events so soon, but Diana and I didn't want to wait for too long! What else could we do?

I take my eyes from Landon, who is still shocked and speechless and I look at the others. Jeremy and Elias are smiling brighthly, Thomas, Hunter and Parker exchange enthousiastic gazes and Preston (yes, the well-known one, who shot Aiden, and I got in me the middle and took the bullet) can't hide his excitement. I had no doubt that they would be happy with the news, but I still feel relieved to see their expessions and I hate that Aiden is not here with us.

I am sure you know where he is, at the hospital with Mila. He rarely leaves her side, but fortunately Mila leaves hospital in a while, since she is absolutely fine and Nikki with Robert have run all the necessary tests and the results were excellent.

"Man, it's too soon! You can't mean it!" Landon speaks up after some seconds of dead silence and I laugh shortly.

"I just knew you would say that!" Elias says with a smirk and Jeremy nods.

Well, I knew it too, but I can't blame him for this. All I'm trying to say is that he has a point.

"But I am right! In less than two months Jeremy and I are getting married! In about three and half months Nikki is giving birth and we have to prepare the baby's room. And let's not mention all these rogues we have to take care of! We need to find them a place to live, the best pack for each and every one of them and so many other things..." Landon replies ready to get panicked and I cough nervously realizing that he has a huge point.

I had thought of all these before, I am prepared to work all day and all night nonstop until we are done with everything, but maybe Landon is absolutely right this time.

"Every Alpha and Luna will be invited for Diana's coronation and the wedding. We don't have space for them." Landon continues and now all the others look worried as well.

Of course we don't have space for the guests, the rogues live with us, all of them. And they won't leave until we find a pack for each and every one of them. It is going to take us some time to arrange everything, we will have to talk with the packs and the rogues. We must listen to all of them, we need to know what they want, this is the only way we make everyone happy and please them all.

"Just for Diana's coronation. The wedding will take place only with our friends and families." I rush to correct him, because we talked about it with Diana and we agreed that we want our wedding as private as possible.

At least we can avoid a huge wedding with so many guests and protocols to follow. My parents had so many things to do their wedding day that they didn't have the opportunity to actually 'live' their moment. My mother said that it was chaotic and I already know I don't want that.

"Great, but again... The coronation is in one month! This doesn't solve the problem!" Landon replies and exhales heavily.

"Yeah, that's correct..." Hunter says troubled.