"With Me!"

"She is a brave woman and they don't live in their past so... They are trying to move forward!"

~next morning, palace~

Diana's pov

"Earth to Diana! This is your father calling!" I listen to him yelling and I snap my head to him breathless.

Huh?

"Yes?" I ask ashamed and stiffen on my sit nervously.

He is staring at me with a wicked smirk full of acknowledge and I feel my cheeks getting red. I know this look and he knows what I have been thinking about and I am fucked!

He is going to tease me till the day I die for this and the problem is that he is going to be right! I mean, I have lost my mind for sure, I am silent, I am bearably talking and I am in my own world these hours after last night's incidents and all these because of Daniel!

Do you believe it?

I am acting like a small, shy, romantic, stupid girl and Miss Destiny is making fun of me all the time!

"Just say it Diana Black! What are you thinking about?" he asks me narrowing his eyes devilishly and I groan rubbing my hand on my right temple.

No!

I don't want him to know, he is going to laugh at me as well, he is going to tell Jonathan and Victoria and then the others are going to know and Ellie with Violet and Landon are going to make things worse...

But I want to tell him at the same time I don't!

See? I am a bipolar, right?

"It's... Nothing..." I mutter trying to play it cool and he raises his eyebrows 'impressed'.

SHIT!

FUCK!

I AM LOST!

It is pointless, he knows me so well that I can't even lie for the slightest thing to him!

I know for sure he has understood that something is wrong from the very first second he saw me this morning but he wanted to wait until we stay alone and now I won't be able to get away so easily, no, write wrong!

I won't be able to get away at all!

No!!!

"Is this what you call nothing? This is why you are blushing all the time with this childish smile on your face?" he asks me after some seconds in silence with no response from me and walks to the seat in front of my desk.

Oh, about this...

I have my own office, Daniel gave me the one between his and Landon's, I decorated it the way I wanted (it is quite neutral with light blue and grey colors and enormous like Daniel's) and I am sharing it with my dad even though Daniel is going to give him one as well because he says that Gideon deserves only the best and I agree but I like having my dad so close and I am trying to enjoy it now.

And back to our pain topic because he keeps on smirking like he knows but he is just waiting for me to confirm everything and I am dying here!

When I told him about Hunter he was so... Entertained and now with Daniel...

He is going to die from laughter!

"I..." I start but pause sighing thoughtfully not knowing what do to, tell him or not?

"Tell your old man or I am going to ask Daniel!" he states ready to chuckle when he mentions him and I jump up gasping.

He is such a monster sometimes and yes, now he is laughing loudly!