All About 'Her'...

"They all love her, no one has forgotten her, everyone needs her, some admit it and some try to keep it as a secret and she... She is just in the middle of the storm living in a small dream unaware of the most important person's true intentions and feelings..."

~about five days later~

Diana's (Iris') pov

"Come on! You are not funny at all!" Parker yells desperately.

"You have to study for the tests idiot!" Andrea replies rolling her eyes and we all nod in agreement.

It is about two hours after lunch and we are in one of the playrooms in the usual team of 8 plus Jeremy that I am happy to announce he is one of us now with Landon and even Elias that are working this moment and couldn't make it.

I have to admit I have a great time, really! I mean, the training is fine by me and we are being trained in teams of two or three until now and I have passed every single test with Hunter and Aiden that asked me to work together from the first day and of course I accepted!

Also, I have to say that the lessons are nothing difficult for me because my dad had already taught me everything all these years and now I don't have to study that much for the final examinations next week.

So, until now we have been trained in our human and wolf form in teams of two and three and we have also had a test, a fight with another team and I won in the team of two with Hunter and in three with him and my brother so right now we are still in the first twenty and I am excited. Next, were the special lessons in which we were taught how to survive in nature under any circumstances but not in our wolf form (we already know it) but in our human form and another, quite new lesson about the new technology with bugging devices, caremas, microphones, war equipment, guns, silver and wolfsbane's injections, shots and gases.

Tomorrow we are leaving for two days in teams of three in order to pass the test of surviving in nature without shifting in our wolf forms and with almost no equipment with us and from next week we are going to get trained without partners. In the end of next week we will have the written examinations for the theoretical lessons and the last two days we are going to be left alone in the mountains to survive on our own in our human form.

Our final qualifying position will be calculated from our current rank combined with our marks in these tests' results and the total mark from our trainings.

And yes, I am more than ready for all these! I am not afraid of anything and anyone! I can make it, I am already trained from the best and Gideon is sure that I am going to succeed even if I am not so excited about becoming one of the five commanders (the first five will have to make a team of total forty and be responsible of the team's training, the fighters' condition and if we have rogues' attack some teams will be chosen to fight them according to the rogues' number).

And I do not want to be a commander, no thank you but this doesn't mean that I am going to fail on purpose because still I do not know the others' results or if I make it in the top five after I reached just the 12th place last year because of my injury.

Right now we are trying to convince Parker that he has to study because believe me he is the only one that can't concentrate in the theoretical lessons and we want to help him as much as we can to succeed.

"But I still have time!" he protests and turns to look at me hopefully that I will agree to have a play station's match with him.

"Don't look at me mister Bored of Studying. I am done but you are not!" I reply and move closer to Aiden that acts like my enormous pillow.