"Good Team!"

"A good man wants you to shine, to be your amazing self. A good man loves to show off his happy, intelligent, amazing, powerful woman and she realizes it! That's how they become a good team together!"

~some hours later, too late at night, palace~

Diana's pov

I open my eyes and sit up quite panicked trying to catch up my breath again!

I listen to my own heartbeat fast and strong and feel my body cold while I am shaking and Destiny groans in understanding.

I look around me the dark room and I sigh relieved realizing that Daniel is still sleeping and place my hands above my heart that hasn't stop beating like crazy yet and it's almost painful.

I saw Grayson in my dream again... In fact it wasn't a dream, it was the usual nightmare, I saw again how he died in my hands and I am surprised that this time I am not having a panic attack like most of the times or I am not screaming and crying.

I never managed to act so... 'Calmly'! When it comes to Gray I am getting crazy and when I was back at my pack I was waking up almost everyone with my screams.

I am not so scared when I see my parents trying to kill me or how I was shot one year ago but when I see Gray I can't calm down, I think I am passing though it again in reality and I am freaking out but now...

What was that?

I am just frustrated too much and in less tension than any other time!

"Maybe Daniel's presence is helping or... Your father's words instinctually worked and you managed to handle your fear even unconsciously..." Destiny whispers thoughtfully and I nod after I precede her words.

Well, maybe... This is logical, I mean both of her explanations make perfect sense and probably it's a combination of them.

Daniel is really changing me, the more time I spend with him the more I am softening and relaxing even if sometimes I am getting crazy from jealously and possessiveness not to mention anger when he does things behind my back.

Okay, I know, I am an idiot!

I should try to take it even slower but I can't and also I am overreacting for no reason because he gives me no right or proof to doubt him that much but that's how I feel!

We are making progress, this is something I can't deny and Daniel is mostly the one that works and tries for it, he is stepping back almost all the time and I can feel he is worried about me, he has lots of weight on his shoulders and I am not helping so much when I say I will respect him and then I change my mind. He is patient with me even though he has so many things in his mind but I am not and I don't have so many things to do, well no!

I have nothing to do here! If you put aside the fact that I am training my fighters again then there is nothing else useful I do!

Maybe this is why I am getting crazy all the time, I have so much energy that I don't know where to release it and this is why Daniel is my main target all the time!

It's like I am pleased and unpleased with him at the same time, this is so insane!

"Maybe you should ask from him to give you something more to do! He knows that you are good, he told you that gradually he is going to help you get familiar with everything. If you feel so ready then ask him from now!" Destiny says smiling and I nod weakly.

She is right, again!

I will talk to him tomorrow morning, I can't wait more...

And now back to my dream-nightmare!