Tree Of Life!

And the Tree Of Life has chosen her and its gift is what she needed... He does love her!

~next day, late in the morning, Caroline's palace~

Diana's pov

"Did you like it sweetheart?" Caroline asks me smiling and I nod excited.

Alright, the tour in her palace was amazing! This place is awesome, I had never seen anything else like this! It's not so large like Daniel's but it's like you are living in a dream. It's more classy and romantic with sweet colors and lots of plants everywhere.

Oh, did I forget to mention that the palace's roof is from crystal and all the sunlight is getting in naturally?

We can see the sky and all around the palace there are mountains and forest, everything is green and Caroline's people are very friendly and special.

Okay, they are magical creatures, they are using magic but I mean that their behavior is special. They are warm but quite distant yet simple at the same time.

Weird, right?

"Your palace is breathtaking, really! Daniel had told me I would be speechless but I hadn't imagined anything like this!" I reply and she looks at Daniel that smiles innocently.

Yes, as you understand he kept his promise and once we greeted Adam and Elena we left to come here! Also, I was excited to see that we would be alone, we came with his car, he drove of course and our drive (it lasted about two and half hours) was nice! We had the windows open, the day is warm, the sun is up the sky, there are no clouds or wind and I really enjoyed it.

Both of us were really comfortable I have to admit. After last day everything feels different and I guess it is different! I feel great with him, I am relaxed and so is Daniel, we like talking, we have fun, we laugh...

It's great, really!

So, when we arrived Caroline was already waiting for us to take me and Daniel for a tour with her niece, Amanda! She is going to become the next Queen after Caroline because Caroline doesn't have kids and Amanda lost her mother when she was about five years old. From that moment Caroline is raising her and I honestly loved Amanda! She is about 35 years old and I know she sounds to be old but for the witches she is not! She looks like Caroline as well, her hair is blonde but too long and her eyes light blu. She has a normal height and weight and she is elegant and her behavior reminds me of Caroline's.

"I see..." Caroline murmurs with meaning giving Daniel a meaningful look and the four of us stop outside a big, double white door.

We are at the main corridor on the second floor exactly after Caroline's throne room and probably at the middle of the entire palace. No one else is here with us and from Amanda and Caroline's expressions I guess they have something else to show me but I can't think of something.

I mean I have seen everything...

"Now... This is the last room I would like you to see Diana! Daniel has already seen it but he hasn't gotten inside." Caroline states after she clears her throat and I stiffen nervously.

I look at Daniel with a confused expression but he smiles warmly and this is not helping me at all. I don't understand why he has just seen it but he never got inside. And does this mean I won't get in as well?

"Why hasn't he gotten in the room?" I ask timidly and the three of them exchange gazes.

Um... I don't think I like this, what is wrong?

"It wasn't the time for him to get in." Caroline replies after a while and I nod timidly.

"But today you will get in the room!" it's Amanda's turn to say and I blink my eyes surprised.