Allies And Enemies!

The Queen is strong and clever and makes new allies only with a smile, her enemies have no hope against her...

~next morning, palace~

Diana's pov

I write one more name and with this I am done with the first group.

Alright, it is more difficult than I had imagined but it's not my fault, they are so many and they are so strong and clever with great abilities and I am getting dizzy!

If you haven't understood what I mean yet, then let me tell you that I am trying to make the groups for the counselors and my dad gave me lots of information about everyone, I read their files and I talked with him and Jonathan lots of times about it! I want to put different personalities in the groups because we need different opinions and it is really hard because they are all amazing and just what we need!

The good thing is that my dad and Jonathan are going to see the groups when I am done and they will make any change they want so I feel quite relieved about it but...

I am sure you are not relieved until I tell you about Daniel and me!

Well...

I am blushing all the time, last night when I was alone with the girls (all of them) I was screaming and jumping up and down in excitement and they were teasing me but they were happy for us as well and it was a great night generally!

I am sure Daniel told the guys what he knows (I didn't tell him about the Tree's gift yet) and during dinner we told all our family and friends what Caroline told me about the prophecy, Raina, my parents and how the rogues know about me!

I think I don't need to say that my dad lost his color and it took us about five minutes to get sure he didn't have a heart attack! All the others were shocked and if you ask me Victoria got really overwhelmed and Jonathan with Aiden got mad for different reasons but generally...It was better than I had expected and when they saw the crown on my right arm they all got ecstatic and we needed handkerchiefs because almost all of them were crying!

And at this point get ready because yes, I am going to tell you about Daniel and me, um...

Us!

I do not doubt him anymore, I know he loves me and I have relaxed completely! I also feel more comfortable than any other time, I have no problem to behave casually in front of him, I feel our bond stronger than ever and I am proud to say that last night I felt great when we lay on the bed together.

Alright, we were typical, I can't lie about it but it was the first time we weren't silent and we didn't sleep immediately! We had been talking, laughing and teasing each other for about two hours before we fall asleep and it was unbelievably funny and cute! We had so much fun and the fact that he didn't try to change our mood (I mean to take it in the erotic one) was something honoring for him!

And Daniel... What can I say about how much he has changed since last day?!

He is an amazing, brand new Daniel, he is smiling all the time like a small boy like he knows I know he loves me and it's like a weight has left from his arms! The happiness is more than obvious in his eyes, his smile is bright and mesmerizing, his aura has changed a lot, he is calmer than ever and he seems to enjoy this side of his as much as I do!

Also, he is still speechless with the crown I have now! If we understood correctly according to what Caroline told us, it is a blessing because we proved we deserved it! Daniel bowed to me, he accepted me again as his Queen (he had already done it) but maybe I also accepted my role. And I think I did it because now I know he loves me and he is not pretending (but don't tell him what I saw, not yet)!