Still Exists...

"What if the true love you deny still exists and can find its way back to you despite your past and the pain you have caused?"

Daniel's pov

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Damn it!

I move a bit but the alarm is on the left bedside table and I can't reach it. Beside this she is in the middle so...

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I hate it!

"Daniel baby turn it off! I need to sleep!" Nicole murmurs sleepy and buries her head under the pillow.

I jump up from the bed in frustration completely naked and walk to the other side of the bed shaking from anger. One second ago I wanted to sleep more but now I want to break that stupid alarm or else I will kill her!

She can do only two things!

The one thing is open her fucking legs under me and keep them like this for about 10 minutes. After this she gets tired and needs sleep for more than 12 hours in my room.

And number two is throwing the money I give her to make botox, make her hair and nails almost every day, buy clothes, sets of underwears, shoes, and jewelries.

Oh! I forgot one more thing!

Number three is nagging about me having other two 'women' to sleep with and getting jealous.

She has no brain at all and that's why I prefer her when I am not in mood to talk and just have a quick fuck to release my anger and stress. Well... Not that the other two I have are better. In fact Eva is the silliest woman I know and I can't even have a basic talk with her and Samantha is a bit better than Nicole but still not clever.

When I am in great mood I call Eva because even if she says something too stupid I don't get angry or annoyed but I enjoy it and when I need some talk and 'communication' with someone I call Samantha. Nicole is for when I am just bored and need something fast.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

The fuck!

I reach the bedside table, grab the alarm and throw it on the wall groaning. It breaks into pieces that scatter everywhere with noise and she jumps up screaming scared. I give her a quick, angry look and turn to get in the bathroom disgusted from her appearance.

She is plastic, dived blonde, fake blue eyes, eyelashes, nails, breast, lips... Even her butt is not natural.

"Baby what is it? Why are you so angry?" she asks me confused still sitting on the bed covered with the sheets.

Not that she can understand the reason even if she wants to...

"Get up, get 'dressed' and leave immediately!" I hiss and get ready to get in the bathroom.

"But baby, I..."

"Shut up and do as I say Nicole! I have work to do and no time for your complaints." I shout and bang the door behind me groaning.

Fuck Mondays, fuck work, fuck the responsibilities and these rogues' attacks!

I get immediately in the tub and turn on the hot water. I need to relax before I get to work again and also get rid of her cheep smell.

You will ask me why I sleep with her when I don't really like her.

Well, I don't know. I always liked women. I was sleeping with different woman every night until about one and half year ago. I admit I love women, I like having fun with them, I love getting their interest, I love sex with no emotion because I do not need emotion, not that I have ever felt anything for anyone.