Desperation For 'Two'...

"She is sure about what she wants trying to run away from him at the same time that his mind is at war with his heart and he is more confused and desperate than ever..."

Diana's (Iris') pov

I am behind a tree and shift in my human form again.

The waterfall's sound has already a calming effect on me but after what happened some time ago it feels not enough...

Hunter knows who I am and he is here with me, he has to know everything and so does Landon. They both deserve to know my whole story and understand why I don't want my real identity to be revealed.

I take my sport pair of trousers and my white top from the ground and put them on in hurry. My hands are shaking but I manage to make it quite quickly and when I am done I take a deep breath and get out from behind the tree.

My eyes meet Landon's worried ones and I lower my head embarrassed immediately, he already knows that Hunter is here, he took his scent.

"What happened?" he asks me sweating in agony and before I manage to reply Hunter comes next to me fully dressed with a pair of jeans and a black top.

"Iris?" Landon says again not knowing that he already knows and I sigh ready to cry.

Tell me whatever you want but it is too much, I wasn't planning it and telling my whole story is the most painful thing I have to do...

"There is no need to call her like this Landon. I just found out who she is." Hunter states seeing how nervous I am and Landon blinks his eyes shocked.

At least we have the same reactions...

"Are you okay? Calm down baby, let's sit over there..." Hunter tells me worried and wraps his arm around me protectively leading me to some rocks under a big oak and Landon joins us obviously nervous.

They both help me sit because at this point I am shaking like a leaf and they sit on my right and left side like my protectors.

Well, now that I am thinking about it better they are my protectors...

"Diana... Are you alright?" Landon asks me while caressing my back and I lift my head up and look at him ready to cry.

Shit!

Great Diana... Now that you have to be strong you are acting like a chicken...

"Um... I wasn't expecting it to happen, I am sorry. I am fine but I have to tell you everything now, you need to know. I want you to understand." I say nervously and they both nod.

Okay, this is it. I can do it, I did it once and I will do it again...

I take a deep breath and after Destiny encourages me with some low howls I feel better.

"Everything started when Aiden left to get trained and I stayed alone with our 'parents'..." I begin and they don't seem surprised as Hunter already knows about it from Aiden and Landon understood it after reading his file.

"They were abusing me because he wasn't there to protect me and no matter how many times I tried to contact with him I didn't find him. I am sure they gave me a false number and address of the college so... Anyway. I was patient waiting for him but one day when I turned 16 they announced me that I had to come with them at the palace for some things they had to discuss with the King, Jonathan..."

"About those attacks at some packs, right? I remember it clearly..." Landon says and I nod.

"Yeah, they were great fighters with experience and their help was necessary. I followed them, you saw me one of those days Landon but I was too young and scared and I was locked in my room all the time until... The third day when I decided to go for a walk at the garden and... I fell on Daniel." I explain and pause taking some deep breaths.