In Confusion...

"She is clarity and confusion.Never enough. Always too much. A simple, complicated, perfectly flawed mess for everyone around her."

Daniel's pov

"Can you tell me why? Are you serious?" Landon almost shouts angrily as we get inside my office with Elias close behind us.

"Keep your voice low. I do not want my parents to get frustrated." I hiss walking at my chair behind my office.

"You mean more frustrated than they already are. Do you have a brain? Do you?" he continues.

I sit and Elias closes and locks the door. Their expression is serious, they are too pissed off with me. They listened to me, damn!

"What is your problem now?" I growl pointing to Elias the bottle of vodka.

"My problem or yours? What the hell did you say to Iris? What a comment you made... God! You are an idiot Daniel!" he shouts and I roll my eyes bored.

"Man, really... You are a jerk! What do you care about the way she was dressed? Do you realize what a stupidity you said in front of everyone? The other fighters were shocked!" it's Elias' turn to say as he gives me a glass of vodka angrily.

"Not to mention your parents! Your father was ready to kill you." Landon adds sitting opposite of me and crosses his hands in front of his chest.

"And to be honest she was perfectly dressed! She had a long trip. Oh, man! Look at us. We are talking bullshit!" Elias groans.

"But I know someone that said something perfect! Iris! She put you in your fucking place jerk!" Landon says smirking satisfied and Elias nods excited.

"Can you stop now? I got tired of you two! Talk about something else!" I groan drinking a sip from my vodka.

They both shake their heads in disapproval but cut it here.

Fortunately.

"At least someone found his mate, he is happy and accepted her immediately... Right Daniel?" Landon says ironically.

I want to kill him, really! He is doing it on purpose to drive me crazy. The last days he is pain on my ass. He is serious, he bearably talks to me, he gets annoyed with everything, he is ironic with me...

Anyway...

He means Jeremy. He found his mate, her name is Ellie and once she came to take her keys my 'lovely' friend couldn't hold back so he just announced it and gave us all a time to remember. Okay, to be honest I am happy for him and I enjoyed it. He stopped the whole thing, got closer to her, said that she was his mate and then asked her if she accepted him.

And yes! She did accept him immediately and then he kissed her!

God! It is the first time I see someone acting like this. I am glad he is happy and now I will have a female Beta as well because once they mark each other she will become officially part of our family and she will share Jeremy's title.

They look good together, I like her, she is sweet and seems logical as well. We need a woman's opinion sometimes and my mom is older so she can't be so close to us (especially after our fight some days ago). Ellie can help us a lot.

"And Ellie is best friend with Iris... Did you see it? Ellie went to her first! Looks like I will have a great time with their team... I liked everyone!" Elias murmurs on purpose and Landon nods excited.

"Yeah! The 8 of them are great, I read their files many times as everyone's else."

"Anyway... Can I have everyone's file? I need to read them personally as well." I say shortly wanting to get rid of them and Landon leaves the large package of papers he had been holding on my desk.