Worries, Feelings And Roses.

"No matter the difficulties they don't run away from each other, not anymore!"

~some hours later, early at night, palace~

Diana's pov

I sit heavily next to Ellie that is sighing nervous and Violet comes and stands behind me to caress my shoulders.

I am dying all these hours, Daniel is still missing with Derek's team and Jeremy while Elias with Aiden are collecting the rogues' dead bodies from the battle field.

The fight lasted for about two hours and the rogues were more than the usual but with Daniel in lead we won and once the last rogues realized that they would die they run away to save their lives but Daniel took Derek and his team and till now they are chasing them, probably...

It's the first time in my life that I am so fucking scared and I hate it! Feeling that Daniel is in danger is a torture even though I know that he is the strongest werewolf there is and he can protect himself. It's not that I don't trust him, it's just that...

"You don't trust them!" Destiny cuts me off and I nod nervously.

"And now you understand why he doesn't allow us to fight and he didn't want us to meet Lucas." She continues and I stiffen guilty.

Okay, he was right, I admit it, I understand now but...

Anyway!

"Destiny... Can I ask you something?" I ask her timidly and she growls shortly in agreement.

"Um... Why did you change your mind about Daniel? What happened back at the waterfall?"

I have so many days that I want to ask her but every single time I decide to somehow delay it because everything is too much for me till now, I mean having a room with Daniel, being so close to him, getting used to all these...

"Diana, I am just trying to be logical and give it a try. We can't get rid of him now and you know it so... We can do nothing else than wait and see if he is really changing or playing!" she replies quickly.

"But you are defending him... I mean, for my suspicions before..." I say and he rolls her eyes annoyed.

"Look Diana! We have been accusing him for many things but right now accusing him for being with other women is at least stupid and you understand pretty well what I mean! You feel nothing wrong, he has no other females' scent on him and he is honest about it! The fact that you feel insecure as a woman when it comes to Daniel doesn't give you the right to accuse him for something so serious! If he was lying I would have already killed him but this time I am sure that he is not so stop doing this! You are more than enough and he said it clearly some hours ago! If you want more proof ask him again!" she replies in frustration.

I don't reply back to her because I have nothing to say, both of us know that she is saying the truth and I have no clue to accuse Daniel but I still feel like I am not enough for him and this is triggering my jealously. And moreover if I want to be completely honest with you Daniel is doing the more he can till now and I am distant, I don't give him so many chances and I know I am right at this but what I am trying to say is that I am not helping him open up more.

Shit!

You have fucked it up Diana!

"Do you need anything my child? You are pale!" Jonathan says walking to me and I snap my head to him realizing that I was too lost in my thoughts.

I give a quick look to everyone around me and see the concern in their eyes. Ellie is holding her breath, Victoria stands up from her seat and approaches me after Jonathan, Alice is frozen with her eyes locked on me, Violet has stopped caressing my shoulders and walks around the couch to come and sit next to me and Nikki with Landon that had been talking in low tones till some seconds ago have now turned to me worried.