Trust, Closeness, Nightmares.

"The course of true love never did run smooth."

~next day, palace's gardens~

Diana's pov

"So are things alright between you and Daniel? He didn't kill you last night as you saw..." Ellie says smirking and I groan.

Remind me one good reason she is my best friend!

We are walking at the garden with her, Violet, Peyton, Andrea and Nikki. As you can imagine the 'team' is completed right now and they are too curious to know about Daniel and me. They are giving me a headache, I am trying to avoid the topic but it's not working that much!

We have finished training about one hour ago and after I had a quick shower and I got dressed Ellie came and took me for a walk because it's a wonderful day and we had nothing to do. The girls were already here waiting for us and I am sure that this was arranged!

"Are you going to talk or not?" Violet asks taking Ellie's side and Nikki giggles while Andrea and Peyton laugh.

"If I tell you, you will tease me for an eternity so no!" I reply in frustration and they smirk.

Great!

"Come on! I am here, I promise Ellie and Violet won't talk at all!" Nikki states wrapping one arm around me and Peyton nods.

"Excuse me? We are here!" Violet yells and I roll my eyes.

"Fine! Just... Don't say a thing in front of Daniel!" I shout in annoyance and both of them smile brightly excited.

God!

They are pain on my ass! Ellie is teasing me all the time and Daniel the idiot is enjoying it and how could he not when Ellie is helping him in her own way and I am getting embarrassed all the fucking time?!

Anyway, they won! I want to talk about what happened last night to someone. I was planning to speak with Aiden and Landon as well but they have training right now and I have no idea when they are going to be free so... These crazy women are my friends after all and I know they love me!

"So... Let's just say that Daniel keeps on surprising me positively! Last night it was like he had read my thoughts because I wanted to sleep on the couch but he prevented me and... Things got a bit out of the limits!" I say nervously and rub the back of my head while Nikki and Andrea raise their eyebrows impressed and Ellie has a silly, shocked expression.

Violet smirks thoughtfully and Peyton smiles at me warmly.

"You feel uncomfortable with him, right?" Ellie murmurs next and I punch her arm playfully.

"The hell with you girl! You already know it, you don't have to ask!" I hiss and she rolls her eyes.

"Okay so... What happened next?" Andrea asks and I sigh.

This is the difficult part Diana because they are going to get crazy and let's see who is going to chase them in order to stop them before they go to congratulate Daniel...

"Um... I insisted to sleep on the couch, Daniel did the same and... We got close."

"How close?" Violet asks and leans close to me with a devilish smirk.

See? This is what I was talking about!

"Um... Too close... We... Kissed and then he pulled back and I felt like an idiot but then he... He said some things I can't stop thinking!" I reply awkwardly and they look at me speechless with widely open mouth.

Was it so shocking?

Tell me! If it was for them then what can I say?

"Diana..." Nikki begins and pauses for Ellie to continue.