Enemies And Guardians.

Trust your secret guardians and believe in them, your enemies have no hope against you!

~too late at night, dream~

Diana's pov

I look around me slowly and hold my breath.

I am in a forest and I can see almost nothing no matter how much I am trying. It is night and it is raining heavily, all I can see is black! I have no idea if I am alone or how the forest looks like.

I know where I am only because of the smell and the feeling. The ground is wet and my bare feet are touching it! I feel the wet grass and the soil under my skin and the energy is weird, it has an effect on me but I can't describe if it's pleasant or not!

The smell is breathtaking like always! I love it, it has a calming effect on me from when I can remember myself! I always loved rain because of how the soil's scent changes and the grass' scent gets stronger and more intense!

I am soaked, if I am right, I think I am wearing a long sleeveless dress in a dark color and it is stuck on my body! My hair is free and wet and some tufts fall on my face and the raindrops keep on falling heavily on my hot skin. They are cool and it helps the sudden fire I feel inside my heart stay under control.

The only thing I can hear is the rain and nothing else. There are no animals and the trees' leaves are not moving because there is no breeze or wind which is something weird.

I am not scared although some would be, if they were in my place but I have a feeling that something is way too wrong here!

I know it sounds crazy I am not scared after everything I have passed through in the past but I can't lie... I mean, my parents almost killed me in a forest and I got shot twice with the last time having lots of similarities with these conditions now but I can't feel fear! I always loved nature and I deny changing my mind and the way I feel about it no matter what!

"Do you have the same feeling I do?" I ask Destiny still looking around me but I take no reply from her.

Huh?

I call her some more times and try to push my nervousness at the back of my mind. I can't listen to her, she is not appearing but she is also nowhere to be found inside me. I can't feel her and this is something that gets me panicked. She is never leaving me alone except if something is happening to her and this is a nightmare for me!

I can't live without her! I have done it in the past and I don't accept doing it again, no!

She is my other half (in a different way from Daniel) and I can't lose her again!

Alright, she is annoying sometimes and I want to kill her because she can turn into a real bitch but I love her and we are one! Deep inside my heart I know she is not that bad, she is just trying to protect and help me! She is more worried about me than about herself and she loves me more than anything! I also love her, more than I love myself and I need her...

Damn!

I don't like it when I don't have her! I am going to die without her but I have to stay calm, this is what she would want me to do and I want to make her proud of me!

Fine Diana!

I take a deep breath that makes my skin shudder and don't move! I focus on my heartbeat and breath and soon I feel much calmer, I am not shaking from wary like some seconds ago when I thought of having lost her for good and my heartbeat comes back to normal.

I don't know what to do, I am just standing and waiting for something I have no idea what it is and to be honest, it is stupid for me to try and walk around here. It is pointless and I feel no other creature's presence so...