"Till Death!"

"I will never leave you no matter what, I want to be with you till my last breath, because I love you till death!"

~next day, too late in the morning, palace~

Daniel's pov

I bite my lower lip with power in order to prevent myself from laughing and look at Jeremy who is ready to explode with Elias almost crying next to him.

Next come Parker, Hunter and Aiden that are fighting to stay serious (at least for now) and in the end we have nobody else than Thomas, the one that found his mate between the new members of the Kingdom and he had asked from me special permission to spend some time with her free from duties!

We are all very happy for him and I couldn't deny him such a thing! He realized it yesterday when he had been helping with the other guys with some details for the new members of ours, he met her, I think her name is Susan and he was excited yet shocked! As Hunter told me his expression was priceless, he had his mouth widely open in amusement, Parker was teasing him and Peyton with Andrea had to take him away! Anyway, what matters is that he found the one for him as well and from what the guys told me last night, Susan is very sweet and quite shy, so she needed time to open up, not that Thomas is better sometimes, but I know he is strong and clever, all the girls trust him, so why not Susan?!

And to come back to our topic, he is here with us now, his date went perfect last night as he told us a while ago and if you haven't understood what is happening yet, let me warn you to get ready to laugh, because Landon has already wore the short mini dress Jeremy chose with Ellie and Peyton's help and right now he is wearing the grey, sparkling high heels!

You had to be here to see him with your own eyes, it's the funniest and most ridiculous thing I have ever seen, seriously, I am not lying and his behavior is making everything even better! He hasn't stopped groaning, cursing, pulling the short red sparkling dress down and he is very muscular with board shoulders and chest, so you can imagine the scene in front of me and the fact that he didn't sleep from anger and he has bags under his eyes, is not helping us a lot!

He is furious, he warned us to shut our mouths or else he is going to kill us all and we are trying to be discreet for now! We all know that once we get out of his room and start walking around the palace, we are going to have the best time of our life, my stomach hurts even in the idea and the girls are going to meet us at the main entrance!

And honestly we have to thank the girls for finding a dress and this pair of high heels in such big sizes! I have no idea where they found it in such a short period of time, but I owe them, it's fucking perfect!

I also love the fact that last night we had a fantastic time all together (Thomas was not there, but we all forgave him this time, he had a special, important reason) and even Landon enjoyed it, although he is saying otherwise now! Moreover, I managed to help Diana and Aiden, they are better than ever and united, Aiden said he respects her wish to find Mila and I want to be positive we are going to make it and find her alive!

We are very lucky nobody got killed from Landon the stone as well last night, because the idiot wanted to take his revenge for what was going to happen today and this is why he decided to jump in the pool (and on us) for about ten fucking times! Nobody ended up drown or with broken bones and in the end Nikki had enough and saved us all by warning him in front of us that they wouldn't have sex for the next one month, if he repeated that again and he did listen to her!

This woman is great, I adore her, she has everything it takes for someone that is going to stand Land for the rest of her life and she has humor, unlike my idiot brother! She had no problem with him getting dressed like this, she is looking forward to laugh, she also was not mad that we interrupted them at the best part yesterday night and she knows what to say and how in order to put him in his place! I am glad all of my brothers found their mates, but I have to admit I am a little bit happier for Land, because the idiot deserves the best! Don't get me wrong, I love our crazy, energetic Ellie and our serious, logical, shy for now Alice, but Nikki is a rock for everyone and most importantly for Landon, she is the silent, calm supporter!