There Is Love!

Where there is love, there is life and future and no obstacles!

~some time later, Diana's office~

Diana's pov

Alright, now the only thing that misses is Daniel! I told Landon to inform him to come in my office before I get here!

Everything is ready! The CD is ready to play but this time we won't see it from my computer, I have organized it and we'll watch it on the TV and... Daniel is going to sit on a chair in the middle of the room and away from all the furniture.

What did you think? Seriously!

I know my man so I have to be ready and organize everything and yes! I just called him my man and I mean it, I am excited I did it and it came out of me so naturally!

I really need to tell Daniel about it, I am going to show him the video and then I am going to talk with my (secret) team. I need to make sure we will be ready the sooner, I have a plan and I can tell you the basics but do not tell Daniel or anyone else except from Nikki, Thomas, Parker, Ellie, Andrea, Peyton and my dad! Now, if you put aside Nikki then all the others can help you guess about my intentions because they have relation with the persons I want to come in contact with and these are the previous best 200 fighters of the Kingdom!

Yeap, I want their help because we need the more help we can and I took Martin's words extremely seriously! That idiot (the rogues' king) is a coward so if he attacks again, he will have more fighters than we have, this is the only thing for sure but I have other intentions and the previous best fighters of ours are just what we need! Most of them are about 37 years old like my dad and they are strong and ready! They have experience and they will be more than helpful for all of us so we need them close to the palace the sooner! If that jerk says that in three weeks from now, we will have the 'ceremony' then he is planning to attack us soon and I have no time to lose!

I want the guys and my dad to help me, we are going to earn time if they call some of them and Thomas, Ellie, Parker and Andrea's fathers were with my dad some years ago, they know the others and it will be easier and more practical!

And I am sure you want to know why I want Nikki, you are right, I understand you! Only she can make Landon join us and keep his mouth shut and not tell Daniel or the others and even my brother that is going to spit everything to Daniel immediately! I know I can count on Land, I have no doubt but he is going to feel bad about hiding it from Daniel and Nikki can help him deal with it more easily because Land is going to have a quite hard task!

He has to talk to Dominic, Daniel's friend, the one I met some weeks ago! Dom has hotels at the city and the fighters can stay there without anyone being aware of it! In this way we are going to be 'safe', Daniel won't know, that jackass won't know and when we need them they will be too close and just in time to help us!

See?

So damn simple! Right?

So now you know why I need a meeting with them but before I ask from them to come here I have to calm down Daniel as well!

Let's be honest, this is between us, you know me and I know you! Daniel is going to get mad and I am indulgent with the way I am presenting it because in fact he is going to react even worse. Or... This is the worst case scenario I have thought about!

My man (I like it, the more I say it, the better it sounds to me) is possessive, we all know it, he is not very calm with anything that has to do with me and this time he is going to be right in any way he reacts! I won't get mad at him, I think I am going to agree with him this time because I am trying to put myself in his and I just lose my mind!