Real Family's Love!

A real family is a little world created with love!

~some hours later, night, palace~

Gideon's pov

I give him a warm, worried smile as he opens the door widely for me and lowers his head immediately.

He is locked in his room for hours and he didn't come downstairs not even for lunch or dinner, because he is trying to avoid Diana who is also locked in hers and Daniel's room with him from the moment they had that 'fight'.

I have already gone to spend some time with her and Daniel and I felt I should do the same thing with Aiden as well. Violet had a fight with him when all of us left them alone and they haven't talked to each other till now. She came to me on her own to tell me everything, I am her one and only favorite uncle and she wanted to talk to someone older, so who would be better than me?

The three of them are a mess and I can't feel them like this anymore! All of them are partly right for their own different reasons and they need support and encouragement, someone to talk to...

Diana has found the one for her, Daniel is amazing and I am impressed! I am not so worried about her anymore, because he is constantly on her side and he is very logical, calm and strong. He respects her needs and wishes even if he doesn't agree with her sometimes and I found her better than I had imagined a while ago when I went to check on them. She was smiling, laughing and I could feel she is hurt from what happened between her and Aiden, but she wasn't so sad and devastated because of Daniel.

So, my daughter doesn't need me that much now and I have no problem with it as long as she is so happy with Daniel. I love her more than anything else, she is the reason I am alive and so strong, she became my motivation and I know the feeling is mutual from her side as well and I have to step back and give these two some time alone.

It's the first time all these years I am not constantly next to her and it feels weird, but this is the normal thing, she found her mate, she is going to have her own family and I will never leave her, but I won't be her priority all the time.

"Are you alright? Why didn't you come down for dinner?" I ask calmly as I get in and he closes the door.

He avoids eye contact with me and I think I know the reason... He feels ashamed for what he said to Diana and for his fight with Violet, I am sure he suspects my crazy, sweet niece run to me and he is probably worried about me 'scolding' him.

I see him stiffening with the corner of my eye and smile in sympathy. He is in tension, his eyes must be red which means he had been crying and I feel his nervousness.

It breaks my heart to watch him in this condition and not only because he is Diana's brother and Violet's mate, but also because he is a great young man and I really love him, I admire him! He has been through a lot, just like Diana, but he was alone, I mean Diana has me the last five years, but Aiden had nobody next to him to support him, guide him and show him love! He is strong, kind, clever, honest, and so many other things and he became who he is on his own, this is why his achievement is ever greater!

"Relax, my boy... Let's sit, shall we?" I say encouragingly and tap his arm with him nodding.

He gives me a short, troubled look as we start walking to the small living room opposite his bed and I smile more when I see him. I am sure it is difficult for him to open up, with Diana it was different from the beginning, we felt something, we trusted each other immediately, the bond between a father and a daughter was already created, but with Aiden it is more difficult. I have been observing him from the moment I sat my foot here and met him, he is not talking a lot and he trusts only those he knows the most, like Hunter, Parker, Diana and now Daniel and Violet. I have no doubt he likes me, from our discussions and what Diana has told me I know we have many things in common and he is aware of it, but I need to break his shell, it's a small challenge.