Author's Note: Sharing Few Things.

Hello, hello...

How are you all?

I hope everything is well and you are healthy, safe and happy!

I am sure that this note is not what you had imagined when you saw the notification for a new update, I guess you are a little bit disappointed (and you are right), but I have few reasons that I'm writing this, some important things I would like to share with you.

For those you don't want to read the rest, it's fine and totally understandable, so I will see you again in the next chapter, guys! Until then, stay safe and smile during these difficult days.

And as for you, guys, who are still here, thank you for your interest, so let's get straight to the point(s).

First of all, I would like to share something about my life, which has changed a lot the last month. I have said it in a book in the other app in which I have some of my books, and I wanted to share it with you as well.

Some of you know that I was a student until a while ago. I was studying at university in order to become a medical laboratories' technician, and I am happy to announce that I passed the last lesson of mine and in less than a month I'm taking my degree. This is probably a redemption for me, since I got late because of some very difficult lessons and I can't deny that I had a very hard time for this reason, but the news isn't over yet, I have more.

I also got a job! Yeap, I began my adaptation in a medical lab one month ago, where my best friend works. The doctor and I had been talking about it from last year, but I had to pass all my lessons in order to start working as a technician. Right now we are preparing everything, since I will be hired too soon and I'm going at the lab every day.

I'm saying all these, because I want you to understand why I don't update my books as often as I used to. You are a part of them and you have every right to be informed. I am sorry I delayed it so much, but better late than never (I'm sorry, again)!

The reason I wrote this note in this book and not in any other is because this book of mine is probably the most successful and the majority of you began reading my other stories after you'd read this one.

And one more reason for this note, right now, and maybe the most important and overwhelming for me is because I would like to talk about something terrible that happened in this book few days ago. That incident made me furious after too long time (about two whole years that I am using this app) of being patient with some other users' behavior in the app.

So, to explain more, I'll say what happened quite generally with no many details.

I read a comment and too soon they became two from a specific user. The first comment was talking about the story line, calling the characters the stupider, idiotic ever, and in the end the user (because he/she isn't even a reader for me) was calling me 'Lame, moron bitch', because according to her the story is the reflection of the writer. As you understand, the user didn't have problem only with the story (didn't even read the half of it, like most 'clever' users do and just judge), but also with me, well, no. Only with me, since the user continued with a second comment.

In this one, he/she was telling me that I have no concept and self-worth. Please read it again, because this is serious and I would dare to call personal offence. Also, he/she said that I shouldn't get upset, as this is his/her observation about my creation, and in the end he/she suggested me to think and dwell with the reflection of my inner me (definitely in the bad way).

I don't know how all these sound to you, so first I will tell you what I did, then I will explain what I think and next I will talk a little bit about these pathetic from some users' incidents and I would love to know your opinion as well.