"Welcome" To The Palace...

"The day I first met you changed my life and me forever but... This seems that didn't work on you, you are still the same... I already knew it but look at me now! I am not weak anymore so get ready to face my new me..."

~about five days later, England~

Diana's (Iris') pov

"Miss Black, this is your seat!" the air assistant says leading me to the fist class' seats.

We don't start so well...

"Miss Black? Are you alright? You seem surprised..." she says worried and I snap my head to her.

"Um... Why first class?" I ask confused.

She smiles warmly, gets closer and motions to me to do the same. She looks around us quickly and once she gets sure we are alone she sighs.

"You are the best fighter in Europe's packs. The seats as well as the rooms at the palace have to do with your number in the rank. The King asked special treatment for the first 20 fighters in the rank. For now you are the best here so... And at the palace you will also have some more amenities as you are in the 12th place worldwide." She whispers and taps my shoulder in excitement.

Well shit!

I clear my throat, take a breath and force a smile. She seems nice, I have to admit it, her enthusiasm is a bit pleasant for me even in my condition.

"Thank you very much." I say as I leave my black, leather bag down and take off my leather jacket.

"If you need anything just let me know Miss. Um... Before I leave to continue my job can I please ask you something?" she asks timidly as I sit.

I lift my head up and look at her confused. What is it now?

Anyway, it is not her fault I am in so much tension and everything is annoying me. Some minutes ago I was sobbing while saying goodbye to my family and I am still overwhelmed with my eyes red from crying but... I have to get used to it from now so I have to act casually even if I want to kill someone...

"Yes, of course." I say smiling.

"I... I want to know how you managed to make it."

I freeze for a second and my heart begins beating like crazy. What the hell? What does she mean? Does she know who I am or what happened to me?

I exhale and observe her face's expression. She was smiling excited and now she looks troubled and nervous.

"What do you mean?" I ask awkwardly and pray to tell me something it won't be a problem for me to answer.

"I mean your fighting skills. You are the only woman in the top 20. I admire you, I may be 18 and I am not getting trained but I want to try. I love fighting more than this."

I sigh and smile relieved. Okay, I am an idiot. If I am getting panicked now then imagine me in the palace.

Fuck my life already!

"Training, will, concentration, motivation and a great trainer. I am sure you can make it, I did it so why not you? Just a small advice: Do not think about the rankings, let the spirit and passion come out naturally." I say and she smiles and nods quickly.

"Thank you very much Miss." She whispers and gets ready to leave but I grab her hand gently and motion her to lean to me again.

"If you need anything any time just ask me. You know who I am and where you can find me."

She nods again smiling brightly and leaves. I fall back sighing and close my eyes. Destiny was silent all these days but now she is groaning nervously and moves all the time in my head. She is making everything more difficult and I have to be the strong one this time but I don't blame her...