"You Are Mine...", Part I.

"She is fighting with herself... She is confused, scared and desperate but in the end her heart shows the right way, the one she was supposed to follow from the beginning. This way leads straight to HIM!"

~Diana's room~

Diana's pov

I touch the crock of my neck with the top of my fingers and my eyes locked on my figure at the big mirror. My skin starts shuddering again, my breath gets cut, my heartbeat becomes fast and strong and I blush again, I feel like I have fever.

My feet are shaking so much that it's like I am about to collapse on the cold floor, my stomach is like it's full of butterflies and my lips...

God my lips feel so sore and their color seems much darker than the usual!

It has been hours and I still feel the same, it's like we are still kissing, I can't stop the feeling!

Shit!

Why did I have to do it? Why did I kiss him back?

Fuck you Daniel, fuck your wolf and fuck the idiot bond and my stupid body!

Believe it or not I never realized when he crashed his lips on mine and when we began kissing. It happened so naturally, so suddenly that I don't know how I did it!

My mind has stuck on that moment since then and it has been more than six hours, I am getting crazy!

I feel his lips on mine, I feel his hands wrapped around me, my back touching the cold wall, I even feel his heartbeat, his hot breath... I may not be able to smell him as Destiny is not present and I can't smell like before but I swear I can take his scent, this strong, imposing and drowning caramel and damn he tasted so good!

I know, I am an idiot, I admit it but I don't know what has gotten into me since then. I felt like that for the first time in my entire life, I felt so wanted, so intense, so much desire and passion that right now I am scared till death.

Am I falling in love with the asshole?

Can it be?

I mean... He is acting like he cares the last days even if I am not admitting it. He surely feels the bond like I do and he keeps his distance from me for a reason I can't understand until now but this changed today because of his wolf.

Devon...

I wanted to kill him, he pushed me up to my limits with his over possessiveness and if I may say arrogance but now that I am thinking of it I suppose I understand him somehow.

He is the Alpha King, he has stronger and wilder instincts when it comes to what is 'his', not that I am after his rejection but the bond still exists for an unknown reason! He took back his rejection two days ago and with this everything began changing, I am changing, I am softening and how can't I when he is doing all these things for me?

He even had the guts to call my father and inform him about everything! He wants me to be the calmest I can, he wants to take care of me, he certainly feels bad for what happened to me, he blames himself for not having an eye on that bitch, he is acting like another man and...

I suppose I am confused!

From the one hand it felt so great to be in his arms, so natural, so familiar and my heart and body loved every single thing those minutes that we were so close but at the same time my mind is telling me that I can't trust him and I can't show him more love than I showed to Grayson!

He still doesn't deserve it and I don't think that he will ever do...

Maybe I see things with more understanding and hope than the usual because of everything that has been happening lately. I am softening and this is not in favor of me but of...