Together!

When they are together, everything feels different and nothing is impossible!

~some hours later, palace's dungeons~

Third person's pov

Diana and Daniel got in the dungeons together and all the guards bowed in union.

It was the first time a Queen had gone in there and for all of them it was something remarkable yet weird. They all knew that no other Queen had done it before and it was an honor for everyone, Diana's decision was important for everyone for different reasons...

For her it meant that she was ready to deal with something that should be difficult for her because it had to do with her! She was a fighter generally, she had experience, she had courage and she really wanted to help. She was ready to face someone that wanted her dead, or had been helping the one that was supposed to be her number one enemy, the rogues' king! And she was also touched from Daniel's acceptance, he didn't want her there but he was respecting her wish and her nature! He believed in her and that made her feel special and stronger than she already was.

For Daniel it meant that he wasn't alone anymore. He had his mate, his Queen next to him in everything and it was a new condition for him but he was feeling... More Complete! He was worried about her, he was thinking that her place wasn't to go in the dungeons to meet rogues and criminals but deep inside his heart he knew Diana could deal with it and she was safe! It was logical for him to feel that way, she was his mate, he was the most possessive werewolf, he knew that someone wanted his mate and it was his duty to protect Diana for the rest of his life but at the same time he couldn't keep her out of that... Diana was more than willing to stand next to him, now he could see it clearly and he needed it as well because only in that way Diana would be happy and so would he!

And as for the guards and the Kingdom... For them it was more important because it was the first time they had a Queen that was not only kind, caring and generous but also strong, fearless and very clever that wanted to have an important role! Their Queen didn't want their King alone and they were together! She wanted to take decisions with him, she wanted to help her people and be next to them and her presence had a huge effect! The Kingdom would be stronger than ever with her in lead next to Daniel because she was the heart of the Kingdom and Diana's power was contagious! They would fight with more confidence against anyone because of her.

"Your Royal Highnesses!" The chef of the guards said and walked to them, bowed again and smiled with pride.

Daniel nodded at him in approval and turned to look at Diana. She was everyone's main interest, they were all staring at her speechless but she didn't look to feel awkward. She was calm and she already knew that something like that would happen...

She was observing everyone discreetly with a soft smile and Destiny howled from pride feeling her importance. They were all respecting her without even knowing her in person. They hadn't met her before but they were all ready to make her every command come true!

"This is Tucker! He is in lead of the guards here, my father had chosen him and I can't change him, he is the best in his job!" Daniel explained to Diana and she shook her head in understanding.

Tucker was about 40 years old and one of the most loyal men Daniel had! He was too tall and his shoulders, arms and chest were really terrifying but his warm smile was honest and Diana liked him a lot.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Your Royal Highness! Thank you for being here!" Tucker said almost emotional and Diana gave a quick look at everyone, stepped forward and took Tucker's hand in hers.

Daniel didn't react, he was expecting it and he wanted to give Diana full control over the situation because he needed her to gain their full loyalty and adoration. He had no doubt she would earn them but she wanted to make it on her own the sooner and he couldn't protest.