Moving On With... Reveals.

Nothing can stay hidden forever, the truth will always find a way to come on the light no matter what.

~in the meanwhile, hospital~

Diana's pov

I jump up when I feel her moving slightly against me and the room's door opens widely from Robert.

Aiden stands up from his chair next to the bed and Violet turns around and rushes to us, leaving the double window with the silent forest's breathtaking view behind her.

"GOD! She is waking up!" she exclaims shocked and I hold my breath, not caring about anyone and anything else.

I feel quite lost, everything happened too suddenly, I mean...

Until a second ago I was half sleeping next to her and now she is... Waking up!

Yes, she is!

I just felt her moving next to me, I listened to her groaning slightly and I jumped up like I got electrocuted. I can't believe that she is waking up!

"Mom!" I whisper breathless and stand up, but don't move away.

I bend above her with my eyes always locked on her not pale face and Destiny stiffens nervously in my mind, making me dizzier.

Everything becomes blurry around me. There is only her, and my blood turns cold in my veins. Cold from agony, excitement, worry, guilt and fear...

I don't know how she is going to react when she realizes what took place and sees us above her. I hate that I was never there for her and she went through all that paranoia and danger on her own. I feel guilty for never thinking that she loved me and my brother. I feel like I owe her the world for suffering for me and him, for saving Nikki and for being still alive and here with us, but...

Well, I feel terrified, as well. Terrified of facing her and anxious about Aiden. The moment we had been waiting for has finally come, but it's a very difficult one, because it's redemption and death at the same time.

Think about it... We are finally free to be together as family, but the past still hunts us, it's here and we have to be brave, if we want to bury it and move on. The three of us, and I talk about my mom, Aiden and me, because it has to do with us first, are broken for different reasons. Aiden and I left our mother alone and hated her while she loved us, she was more than willing to go through all that hell of Mason's for us.

I have no idea how I'll find the courage to face her and apologize to her, but one thing I'm sure about is that it'll be one hundred times worse for Aiden. He has said and done countless things to her, he has killed her with his words and that's why I'm in a much better position, but it's still hard.

"I am going to pass out..." Aiden mutters stumbling, and Violet joins his side and helps him sit again while Robert comes next to me and places his left hand on my right shoulder.

"Daniel and all the others are coming. I informed him." he tells me in hurry and I shake my head to let him know that I listened to him without taking my eyes for my mom.

Her very long, in a royal bronze color hair, the same color I had before I started dyeing it chocolate brown about five years ago, is shining full of life. Her smooth skin isn't pale anymore with her cheeks slightly blushed, her lips are darker pink than before and she is breathing sharply. Her heartbeat is strong, I can hear it, feel it and her eyelashes begin to move timidly, making me feel more helpless.

I can't describe how desperate I am, how damn powerless. I can't believe that this is it after such hell!

"Diana, calm down. You are trembling, she needs you strong." Robert murmurs too close to my ear, but I ignore him.